20 - Slap

I went back to San's room and tried to open his door. His door is not locked. I went into his room and I saw he was sitting on the floor facing the window.

I sitted down beside him and touched his shoulder.

"San. Do you have breakfast already?" He turned around to face me.

"Do you have fun flirting with him just now?" His words makes shocked.

"Are you stalking me?" I wanted to hear his explanation.

"If yes, how you want to explain that to me huh?" He grabbed my arm tightly.

"San please stop it. It's hurt" I tried to release his gripped but failed.

He still eyeing me sharply.

"Okay okay.. Listen.. I had breakfast with Ommoni and him just now. After Ommoni leave, he just wanted to know how I got to work here so I just told him how I got here. Happy?" He looks relaxed now and released my arm.

He then leaned his head onto my shoulder without saying anything. I patted his knee and humming the song my grandmother taught me. San just closed his eyes and not saying anything. I looked a bit at his face and I saw tears falling down from his eyes. I just kept continued humming until he felt calmed.

Oh San, I wish I can read your mind right now...

_______________________________________

It's been one week Yunho have been staying here. I didn't asked him whether he will go back to oversea or not. I'm curious why he suddenly came back after a long time and he didn't showed any sign to go back for work again.

That evening I walked around the garden with San but I forgot my smartphone in my room. Usually I would updated to Mrs. Choi his progress almost everyday.

"San, I want to take my phone. I'll go first okay?" He nodded.

I quickly went into the mansion and straightly went to my room. I found my phone and quickly locked my door.

I bumped onto Sara at the living room. I didn't said anything and just kept walking to get out from there.

"You sure look happy right now" I turned around not understand what she meant.

"What do you mean?" She smiled but I thinked she fake it. After all she did to me in the first place I didn't want to get really closed to her.

"Nothing. Have you ever wondered who's more suitable to be in your place?" I got confused hearing what she said.

"You must know nothing. Besides I've been here with them more longer than you and I knew everything" I make a fist trying to hold my mixed feeling from bursting out.

"Try to look outside" I walked to the living room side and there were many big windows there.

I saw Yunho came out of nowhere and suddenly approached San.

"You see, actually a newbie like you shouldn't have a dream to be with him. He already have a girl he loved" I knew I shouldn't fall into her trap but her last words somehow makes me sad. I knew he never confessed to me he loved me. He just only need me to stay with him to treat his illness. Just like a medicine.

"Why I should trust you?" I asked Sara next to me. She smirked and pointed her finger to the window.

"You will feel about it" I turned around to the window trying to know what were they doing.

I saw Yunho said something to San and San's reaction looks really furious now. I didn't knew what they were talking about but suddenly San punched Yunho on the face and he fell on the floor.

I quickly ran out from the mansion. San already grabbed Yunho's collar and he seems gonna punched him again.

I quickly ran to San and hold his fist. I tried to pulled him away and luckily he just followed what I did but still his eyes were furious looking to Yunho like he will killed this man.

"Stop it San! Why did you punched him? He's your brother!" San ignored my words and went back inside the mansion.

I just follow him along worried he might do dangerous thing.

Sara just smiled from behind watching us. She then went out from the mansion and went to Yunho.

She lend her hand to help Yunho's stand.

"You sure a brilliant actor" She laughed and high five to Yunho.

"This is nothing compared to what we will achieve" Yunho smirked and he felt happy today. Happy because all they had planned went well as they want.

_______________________________________

"San could you explained why you punched him just now?" He didn't replied and just sitted on the chair while grabbing his head. He looked so messy right now. It's like he was remembering something.

"San.. Could you explain..." I went to him and hold his shoulder.

"Could you please shut up for a while Y/N?!" He suddenly screamed to me.

"Why San? I came here to help you. Is there something you didn't told me.." He then looked up to me and grabbed my chin.

"San please don't.." I hold his wrist worried he might did the same thing as the last time incident.

"I SAID SHUT UP B****H! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He then released my chin hardly until I back off a bit. He turned around facing the window.

Tears already builded up in my eyes as I find courage to say what I am going to say after this.

"Is it because of Yeoju?!!" My tone sounded a little bit deep this time. I need to know the truth.

He paused when I said her name.

"If this because of Yeoju, you can just told me earlier. I want to help.." I didn't get to finish my sentence suddenly I felt a slap on my cheek.

I touched my stinging cheek and look onto him. Tears already falls down from my eyes but he didn't care at all.

"Just get out of here" He sounded serious and didn't look pity to me at all.

I quickly went out from his room but before I went out from his door I said the thing I wanted to say. My body already shaking wanted to say this.

"I shouldn't trust your promise" Then I quickly went out from his room. I went to my room and crying all night that day. He still the same. Hurting me as before. He didn't changed at all.

San's POV

San suddenly yelling when hearing her statement. He felt confused and mad right now. He felt sorry to Y/N but somehow he got furious everytime he heard or saw anything related to Yeoju.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I can't controlled myself again" He cried that day thinking about the old times.