59 - Goodbye

San didn't get to see her often after that. Everytime he wanted to visit her, she will get outraged and furious and started to shout or taken any things that she can pick to throw it to him. Even when she saw Ommoni, Mr. Choi or Sara, she became cold and quiet. Ommoni knew maybe the lost of her daughter makes her shock but she didn't blame her. Yunho did this and affected other people into this.

But San never failed to visit her everyday even he could only look at her face only from the ward's door window glass.

_______________________________________

San did informed to Alice, Mingi and Wooyoung fews days after she was awake. They were surprised when knew what had happened. The news about their manager has been jailed and will be judge for his crime was actually happened to their own friend.

Mr. Choi allowed the reporter to publish what crime that Yunho committed but he didn't want the news of his daughter-in-law spreaded because that might affected her more.

San looked from a far, she was very happy to see her friends visiting her but she didn't talk much. At least by inviting her friends, she could forget what happened to her for the meantime. Mingi, Alice and Wooyoung walked out from her ward and saw San was seating on the chair near the ward hallway.

Wooyoung softly patted his shoulder and asked him to join them at the hospital's cafeteria for some talks. San slowly nodded.

"We're sorry to hear what happened to you both" Mingi said. Wooyoung and Alice nodded.

San just silenced.

"Damn that manager Yunho! I can't believe our manager did that to you!! He's with your family for a long time and how could he did that?!!" Wooyoung clenched his fist and punched slowly the table making their drinks shaken.

Alice quickly hold the table before the drinks really gonna fall.

"Calm down won't you?" Alice said and gazed at Wooyoung.

"Sorry sorry" Wooyoung gulped and quickly hold back his fist.

San just flashed a soft smile on the corner of his lips.

"We're very grateful that her condition is getting better now.. We knew she need some times to heal on what happened to her especially about her child" Alice slowly said.

San nodded and looked to the table.

"Thank you guys for visiting her. At least she got to forget her pain for a moment" He looked to them three.

"It's alright San. You two are like our brother and sister" Mingi said and the other two nodded.

"If we get to be on that scene, I'll definitely gonna punch and kill Yunho real hard!" Wooyoung got emotional and Alice finger flicked his forehead.

"Ouch!" Wooyoung whined.

"I told ya before not to mention what had happened!" Alice said to Wooyoung.

San just smiled at them. It's not that he didn't want to get their helps but this things really serious and they could get injured if they get involved.

They three then bid goodbye to him before leave from there.

_______________________________________

San's POV

I looked at her from outside. I tried to meet and speak to her but nothing work for her. So far she could only talk with her grandparents. Not anyone else. It's been 1 week and a half she has been here since she's awake. I remember yesterday when I met with Doctor Brian. He told me that her progress and condition getting improved and maybe she can discharge from the ward soon.