5 - Name

I opened my eyes and all I could see is the white ceiling. I woke up from the bed and I was already in my room. The blanket already covered half of my body and the lights already turned on in my room. The most important is, who bring me back to my room?!

Oh wait! Suddenly the last scary memories rewind in my brain about what had happened. Is it a dream or reality? I looked at the clock hanging on the wall room and it's already 7am!

"Oh my gosh how long have you been sleeping Y/N" I quickly jumped out of my bed and quickly went to the bathroom for shower. Choi's family really rich, every room have a bathroom. I quickly went to the sink in front of the mirror to brush my teeth before taking a shower. I saw some dark blue big bruises on my neck. I tried to touch it and it's really painful. After all, the incident last night is real! It's not a dream!

"You have to teach him some lesson Y/N! Maybe he hates someone entering his room straightly like that but that does not mean he can easily chokes everyone else! Mmm... Probably he might thinks I'm a thief because he'd never see me before"

I tried to positive myself while wearing my clothes, combing my hair and putting on some brightening powder onto my face and neck to cover up the bruise. I purposely didn't tied up my hair up and let it down to cover my neck. I didn't want anyone knew about this.

"Great! Let's start your first day Y/N! Hwaiting!" I quickly went out from the bathroom and tried to look for my smartphone. I searched for it everywhere in the room but failed to find it. Then I remembered that my phone was left near that weirdo guy's bed. Oh gosh. I patted my forehead trying to process what is happening right now.

"I don't want yesterday's night incident to happen again. Maybe I'll have to meet Mrs. Choi first and properly introduce myself to her son and asked hi mm about my phone. Great idea Y/N!" I talked to myself to make myself motivated again and ready to walked out of the room and start my new job.

I looked at the next door when going out. The door is shut same as before like no one ever going in or out from there. I quickly took quick steps from there trying to forget what had happened last night. Maybe he was stressed yesterday.

The dining table already full with breakfast meal that I cannot afford to buy by myself. All the meals and dessert looks so delicious and expensive! But why everybody's not here yet. The meals look like can feed up to 10 persons but nobody here to dig in.

The maid noticed me standing near the table and asked me to sit.

"Please be seated Miss Y/N". I nodded and follow her to the seat she showed to. I just sit there and staring the food in front of me. Gosh... I am really hungry now. Like a hungry tiger when see the prey in front of its eyes, that's how hungry I am right now. Its all because of that weird guy choking me until I missed my dinner! Whatta selfish man!

"Miss Y/N, good morning" Mrs. Choi greeted me while taking seat in front of my seat.

"I am so sorry for taking time so long for breakfast here" Her smile looks really beautiful. I adore how can someone in their 40s or 50s can still look this stunning? Oh probably facial skincare. Got it! Of course she can afford expensive and quality skincare.

"May I know what are you thinking darl?" I quickly adjusted my tone when she said that and smiled to her

"Nothing. I am just wondering about the job." I pretendly look at the cutlery on the table to avoid misunderstanding.

"Haha. You're really funny Y/N! Are you nervous? Actually I want to brief to you about the job when we first met in this house but I'm afraid you will not accept it" Mrs. Choi voice slowly turned from cheerful to a little bit serious. The last sentence of her really makes me nervous. My heart can't stop beating and I can't chew my food properly what she's going to say now.

"I want you to take care of my son Y/N"

Phewww. I thought it was something serious.

"I know this Mrs. Choi.. I Mean... Ommoni..." She's widening her eyes when I called her Mrs.

She quickly cut my words before I said more.

"I want you to take care of my son that having a mental issue Y/N. His name is San." Mrs. Choi expression looks really in need somebody to handle this thing.

My mouth stopped from asking more and I feels like my brain stopped processing for a while.

"O... M... G..." Only that three words roaming around my mind.

HOW AM I GOING TO HANDLE THIS?!