41 - Yeoju

I look to the figure standing in front of me. My mind suddenly kept replaying Alice's three questions as he walked towards me.

"First, did he always in your mind whenever you're happy, sad or hurt?"

Yes.

"Second, whenever he's around you always will feel like your heart's gonna explode like an atomic bomb?"

Yes.

"Third, you feel like you wanted him to be around with you"

Yes.

Now I the answer Alice. It's him. The man in front of me. My heart still beating so fast everytime I see him.

San waved his hand near to face waking me out of my daze.

"You're okay Y/N?" He smiled flashing his deep dimples.

"Oh... I'm fine.. What.. What did you do here? How did you get here? And when?" I questioned him while my eyes stopped at his bag pack hung on his shoulder.

He chuckled hearing my questions like shooting some bullets.

"This morning. I wanted to see you and trace you where you were going when I landed here. Didn't know you wanted to visit here so I just followed your location" He casually said it as I remembered that he still put the trace app on my phone.

"How about your work? Meeting?" I stuttered.

"Nah.. I already settled it before I reached here. All the meetings I postponed it to next week. I will only be here for 3 days then I will be back one day before your home flight" He answered and my eyes widen hearing that.

3 days???

San giggled looking at my expression. He knew I thought about the expensive ticket price and only being here for 3 days? He sure damn rich.

"By the way, didn't you supposed to be at your grandparent's house?" He asked.

"I did. Just wanted to visit here today to see Ommoni" I smiled.

He smiled and stretched out his hand. I didn't refused when he did that. I took his hand before we both entered the front door. Somehow the warmth from his hand gave me strength to enter this mansion that full with our old memories.

_______________________________________

Mrs. Choi looked so surprised and happy seeing us. We saw her reading a book in the living room. I missed her so much. She's one of the person that I talked to when I worked here.

We saw Sara came out from the kitchen as her face looks shocked. I didn't knew if she still likes me or not but I went closer to her.

"Sara! It's been long time I didn't see you" I stretched my hand out to shake her and she take it.

"When did both of you arrived here?" She asked coldly.

"I'm already here for 4 days but San just arrived here this morning" I explained not noticing changes on her face.

"So you worked under San now?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I worked together with him and Yunho now but my department same with San" I explained and she didn't replied me back.

Somehow I noticed her eyes kept looking at San.

I headed to San and Ommoni who were still talking and took a seat beside her. She held my hands and I held hers back.

"I'm so happy to see you here Y/N. I thought I will never see you again. You know how I wanted to know how's your condition at there. Things a little bit quiet here after you left" She said.