Epilogue

Three years later

"Geez, I'm so nervous."

"What are you nervous about?"

"And jet lagged."

"Koray, your plane landed three days ago. How could you possible still be jet lagged? And stop fidgeting. I can't get your tie to keep straight."

They were both preparing for Melia and Ty's wedding – they were excited as they were the couple's witnesses.

"I'll only have eyes for you, you know. We hardly had time to be together since I got back."

"True, but we're going to have all the time in the world now that you're back. You are staying, right?"

"Yes, my love, we're not going to have to part anymore."

~~~~~

Melia looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful floral gown, her blue hair weaving down her back as she walked down the aisle. Ty was so tense, he rigidly stood there, hardly moving and Koray swore he could hear him gulping.

True to his word, Koray couldn't take his eyes off Lorien as he stood beside Melia while the wedded couple were exchanging their vows. He had matured these past years, and this made him even more beautiful in Koray's eyes. His dark hair, with those streaks of orange and red, gave him a distinguished, refined look that had replaced his previously boyish charm. Yet Koray could still catch a glimpse of that each time his loved one smiled and his eyes and nose crinkled so cutely.

All too soon, the ceremony was over, the papers were signed and all the guests followed the celebrating couple further along the beach for an evening and night of food, dancing and love. Koray was delighted to see their friends again. He had been away for too long. The first time he had returned was six months after he and Lorien had gone to America. They had come back for Drey and Zana's wedding, where Lorien was Drey's best man. It had been the first time Koray had seen his lover in a tux and he had looked breathtakingly gorgeous. Koray had had to return to the States after two weeks, while Lorien had stayed at home for three months. That was the longest they were apart. They called and texted each other constantly, and video called when they could, but the time difference made it more difficult.

They were finally re-united and spent six months working together on their art and exhibitions, returning when Lorien's one-year contract ended and just in time for Auryn and Wilford's wedding. Koray returned to the States, but this time he had Lorien with him, the younger coming back home for a week or two the most in order to take care of matters that could not be handled long distance. And month after month, two more years passed. Lorien had returned two weeks ago, to help with preparations for this wedding and now here they were, walking hand in hand behind the couple.

Koray was looking around, searching for his sister and, as soon as they spotted each other, Auryn gave a squeal of delight, running straight into her brother's arms.

"I missed you so – so much," she said in between pecking his face all over with kisses. Then she turned to Lorien, giving him a huge hug. As Lorien turned to greet Wilford, she jumped back into her brother's arms, eyes shining.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You're gonna be an uncle."

"What?! Seriously? Oh wow Auryn, that's wonderful news!" and with that, Koray was holding her tightly, eyes tearing as he got so emotional. Wilford had just broken the news to Lorien who was patting his friend on the back, equally delighted.