9

30.12.2019, Laura

"Maihua!" I yelled into the darkness.

"Emily! Kirsty! Anyone?" No response. I wandered around. Everything was black. No other color. No shapes. Nothing. I screamed for anyone else but I got nothing.

"Hello" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

TW: sexual abuse(it's not too intense tho)

I turned around. I was met with my ex boyfriend.

"Alex?" I took a step back . "Where am I"

He smirked. "Doesn't matter" He walked over to me. I tried backing away from him but something blocked my way. I couldn't run anymore.

He pushed himself against me. I felt his breath on my neck and his hands slowly travel to my hips. He kissed my neck going up to my jawline. He stopped and looked right into my eyes with lust.

He forced his lips onto mine and slipped his tounge into my mouth. I pushed him off.

"Stop!" I screamed hoping for someone to save me.

He pushed himself even more onto me and forced his lips back onto mine to shut me up. I only noticed the tears streaming down my face now.

"Get the fuck off her you piece of shit" I heard right before Alexs body parted from mine. I collapsed on the cold floor. I heard a gunshot. My head shot up. I saw Alex on his knees and behind him Maihua. She was clutching her stomach. Her hand was covered in blood. I screamed.

Max came into my view. He had a gun in his shaking hand. His other hand was over his mouth. His eyes were wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" I screamed at him, crying even more.

"I-I" he stuttered for a bit. "I wanted to shot him"

I cried out and ran to her. She looked up at me.

"Don't worry I'll see you soon" she said before closing her eyes.

My eyes shot open.

"Oh you're awake" Maihua said. I noticed I was crying and shaking. I looked up at her. I pulled her I to a hug, happy she was okay and that it was just a dream.

"You okay?" she asked while rubbing my back. I nodded and moved away from her.

"Bad dream" I gave her a smal smile. She smiled back. I got lost in her eyes for a second. I haven't realized how gorgeous they are. Or how cute she is. Don't even get me started on her personality.