58

5.3.2020; Maihua

Gaonha drove me to the airport, for obvious reasons. The car couldn't just stay there, she kinda needed it. I was excited to go, Vidcon was always one of my favorite events even if I was there only as a fan. And now that Laura's gonna be there I couldn't wait.

I got out of the car and said goodbye to my sister who drove off after. I made my way inside and went through all the stuff you have to go through. There's a lot. With an hour late until we can start boarding I sat down at a café and took my iPad out.

As I heard the voice tell us my flight is boarding I made my way to the gate and got on. I sat down in my window seat and relaxed, falling asleep before we even took off.

I felt the turbulence wake me up as we slowly started landing. Considering I was sleeping the whole time the flight went by very fast. I was excited to get off, even though I liked flying. I couldn't wait to see Laura, not that that's a surprise though.

As I walked off I pushed past as many people as I could without getting someone hurt. I saw Laura from far when I exited the gate and waved to her. Only after I realized she's kinda blind, not literally though. I came up closer noticing both of her sisters with her. Even though Emily and Laura were twins I knew which was which immediately. I could recognize Laura even if she was in a crowd of people who looked exactly like her.

I ran up to her and embraced her in a hug. She noticed me a few meters before I reached her and prepared for the hit. We laughed as we squeezed eachother in a hug. We parted and I said hi to the other two as well. I actually only met them once, at playlist last year.

We got on our way to the house, talking about anything and everything on the way there. Laura seemed a little distant at times and knowing her something was really bugging her but I didn't mention it until after we were alone.

"Soo, what's wrong?" I asked when we put our stuff down in the guest bedroom. We were staying in the same room.

"What do you mean?" she tried to get out of my question, but I knew her too well.

"No no, don't try. Tell me"

A/N: I got six votes for smut and none for no smut so expect that sometime soon ;)