50

17.2.2020; Laura

Dr. Klaus sent Maihua to get her blood and urine checked. From that he'd find out if it's cancer or something of the sort, all though that was higly unlikely as she would show simptoms a lot earlier. He probably wanted to make sure it wasn't that and get it out of the way which I was glad he did. It would definitely calm Maihua and me down.

"What could he find out out a blood sample?" Maihua asked me, knowing I probably know the answer to it.

"He's getting the possibility of cancer out of the way. Well or anything similar that would show a difference in your blood particles" I explained, hoping she'd understand what I was saying. She became nervous at the thought of it being cancer.

"Don't worry. It's probably not cancer. If it was this would a be a late stage, meaning you would have shown simptoms way earlier" I attempted to calm her down all though I wasn't very sure if it would work. She nodded and looked around the hospital.

"I've always hated these" she mumbled.

"And you still stayed with me in one when we first met" I chuckled. She blushed and smiled.

"Yeah"

"Maihua Lee?" we heard from the door of the laboratory. Maihua nodded and entered alone. Unless she was a child who can't be without her parents she can't bring anyone else in. I waited patiently for her to come back out, thinking of a few of the possibilities and trying to prove as many of the bad ones wrong to calm myself down. I may not have been a professional at this but I'd like to think I know enough.

Only when I realized how many of the worst ones were actually possible was when I started to panic. Not a whole lot but enough to not be able to cross them out anymore. I decided that sitting down would be an amazing idea at that moment so that's exactly what I did. I watched the door, now impatiently, hoping that Maihua comes out soon so I can give her a hug. That would definitely help to calm myself down.

The noises of the hospital really started getting to me. Crying was heard from down the hallway and doctors rushing and mumbling between eachother were seen all over the place. As you can imagine that didn't help with my nerves, instead making me think even worse of the situation.