26

5.2.2020, Maihua

I woke up on the couch with a soft blanket over me. I looked over seeing Gaonha sleeping as well with a similar blanket covering her. I lifted myself up a bit more and tried to find Laura. The clock caught my eye. 12.43. Wow I really slept in. I got up and went to the kitchen. Still no sign of Laura. She probably went upstairs yesterday.

I got a glass of water and downed it. I put the cup away and walked ups the stairs and to my room. Laura was still sleeping. She still decided to go for the air matters even though I slept downstairs.

I started noticing how perfect her features are. Her lips had a natural rosy color. Her skin was clear, probably because she doesn't really wear makeup. Her eyes were closed but I could remember their gorgeous brown color if you woke me up in the middle of the night.

I stood back up and went over to my wardrobe to get some different clothes. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a black mens hoodie, some socks, boxers and a sports bra. I put them on in the closet. I was half way through putting my hoodie on when I heard a soft voice.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't realize you were here."

I turned to Laura and smiled."It's okay I'm pretty much done"

She nodded and walked over to her suitcase to get some clothes as well. She pulled out her yellow hoodie, of course, and a pair of skinny jeans. Black of course. She grabbed some underwear and went over to my bathroom. I smiled and threw myself on my bed.

——

"Do you even have any different clothes?" Laura asked going through my closet for the billionth time.

"Just fancy clothes which obviously aren't the right thing for this party" I said, a smile still on my face. She sighed and went through my few shorts again. She pulled out a black shirt and blue skinny jeans. She looked at it for a few seconds before shaking her head and putting the clothes back. She kept going through my clothes until she pulled out a plain black shirt and blue ripped jeans that had a couple of chains attached to them. She nodded and put the clothes onto a different shelf and continued going through the clothes again.

After at least twenty minutes she gave me exactly that outfit. I smiled and nodded.

"It's really not special but it's the least casual thing you have" she sighed once again.

"It's perfect though" I smiled and she smiled back. I went to my bathroom and put the clothes on. I brushed through my hair quickly and added a bit of hair gel just because. I walked back into my room to a satified Laura on my bed. She was smiling and nodding.

"It's great" she finnaly said after a solid minute of looking me up and down. I nodded.