51

18.2.2020; Laura (another Laura pov cuz plot)

After flight

My sister picked me up from the airport and took me home. Well not directly home. I asked her to stop by Max's first. Of course I texted him first, I couldn't just barge into his house.

"Wait here" I told my sister before leaving the car with a bitter feeling in my stomach.

"Hey baby" he said, stretching his arms out for me to hug him. It was tempting and I definitely needed a hug, but I needed to get this over with quickly or I'd never do it. I shook my head gently but gave him a sad smile. His happy expression changed into a worried one.

"Are you okay? Did something happen to Maihua? Do you want to tak about it?" he hurried.

"No, no. Maihua's" I paused for a second. Was she okay? I shook my head. "That's not important"

He tilted his head even more to the side. His eyes were screaming at me to tell him what's wrong.

"I don't think I'm as happy in our relationship as I should be. As much as I hate to admit it I don't think we can go back to what we had. It hurts to say but" I paused fighting back tears. He looked down, disappointed but nodded.

"It's okay. We just weren't meant to be" he smiled for a second. I smiled back and nodded.

"I'll see you around" I whispered, being on the verge of tears and fearing speaking louder would make them spill.

"Yep" he replied and pulled me in for a quick hug. It felt good but bad at the same time. Our relationship was actually over. I found that hard to believe. It would probably hit me later.

I sat back into the car. My sister looked at me in shock but with that a hint of proudness was visible too.

"Did you?" I nodded before she finnished. I didn't want to hear the words. She smiled and drove away.

I was glad that the drive was only around five minutes. It was short enough for me to not break down in the car.

"If you need anyone to hug, give me a shout" she whispered before going somewhere in the house, I didn't really pay attention. I nodded slowly and made my way to my own room. I even surprised myself when I started laughing. And not just a little, I started getting a stomach ache from it. But that didn't last long as the laughs turned into sobs and the tears finally spilled.

A/N: ik you all are rly happy about this one ;)