11

31.12.2019, Laura

Klara finnaly arrived and took us to the hotel. Maihua came with us which made me that much happier. I was still a bit weak but I'd get better soon.

Today was the last day of the year. Actually the last day od the decade. I have to be honest I didn't want the year or decade to end. I knew all of my best memories would now be in a different decade and I didn't like it. I still wasn't over 2017 ending, I definitely didn't want 2019 to be over.

Of course Klara didn't let me leave the room. She insisted that I was way to weak. I was obviously mad at her. I was upset about the year ending and I couldn't get drunk and forgoet what was going on? Wow how amazing. Typical Klara.

"I can stay with you. We could have so much fun" Maihua offered. I smiled and nodded.

"Absolutely" I said.

——

"Have fun!" Emily yelled through the door right before she closed it.

"Byee!" both me and Maihua yelled in sync.

"Okay so do we watch a movie? Try following some kind of tutorial on youtube? Film tik toks?" Maihua went on and on but I was too busy noticing how perfect she is.

"Hello? You okay?" I finnaly snapped out of it.

"Oh yeah" I giggled. "We should film tik toks" I smiled. She nodded and took her phone out.

"What do you wanna film" she looked up from her phone.

"Tik tok dances" we laughed.

——

Hours have passed and we were talking about random things. The tv was on in the background playing a random broadcast of somekind of show. A special new years episode or something. One of the ones that has a countdown for midnight.

My phone dinged. I glanced at my phone. I saw I still had Max as my wallpaper. I grabed my phone and opened the camera.

"Smile" I said. Maihua gave me a confused smile.

"What?" she asked. I took a picture. I smiled at my phone and immediately set the photo as my background. I turned my phone to face her. She laughed and took her phone as well. I laughed with her while she took a picture and set it as her background. She showed it to me. I laughed even more.

We were interrupted by a loud voice on the tv.

"Ten!"

I looked at Maihua and smiled.

"Nine" I said with the tv guy.

She smiled back.

"Eight" she joined in.

"Seven. Six"

We were now talking louder.

"Five"

I moved closer.

"Four"

She did the same.

"Three"

We were inches apart.

"Two"

I looked at her eyes and then her lips.

"One"

Out lips connected. Fireworks went off inside of me.

"Happy new year!" the tv people yelled and fireworks went off outside. We moved away. We were smiling. She grabbed my chin gently and kissed me again.