32

6.2.2020, Maihua

"I know he hurt me but I'm in love with him. I can't just forget about him. It's not that easy"

"Yes it is. You just ignore him. Like he doesn't even exist. It's really not hard. Like at all"

"Oh cuz you'd know" she mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"You've never been in love. At least that's what you said"

"That doesn't mean I don't fucking know how to forget someone"

"You don't know how to forget someone who you're in love with"

"You still shouldn't have gone back to him. He'll just hurt you again. You should break up with him"

"Who the fuck gave you the permission to tell me how to live?"

"I'm not telling you how to live, I'm telling you that he's bad for you. Big difference"

"Actually you very clearly said that 'I should break up with him'. That's telling me how to live"

"Ugh fine. But it's fucking true Laura. And you know that. He's going to hurt you somehow and you're going to come crying to me again"

A single tear feel from her left eye, but she didn't move. Her face stayed the same blank expression.

"Bye Maihua" she said right before endig the call.

"Wa-" I tried to stop her but it was too late. I sighed.

"Ugh why am I so stupid, I shouldn't have been so mean about it"

But it's true. He will hurt her. I know he will because that's just how men are. Ugh why is life so complicated.

"Maihua, Dinner!" I heard from downstairs.

"I'm not hungry!" I yelled back hoping she'd leave me alone and just let me eat it later. Thank god she did. I took my phone and scrolled through tik tok. I saw some new posts from different people. Nothing from Laura.

I got bored of tik tok really fast, as usual and went over to instagram to surf my dangerous feed. My humor is so dead. Only a few new posts from some random people, nothing to special though. Laura did post on her close friends though. I clicked on her story but it wouldn't load. I tried a few times but it still didn't load. When I refreshed the green circle disappeared. Did she remove me of her close friends? Wow is that really the level we dropped down to? I didn't remove her from my close friends. I didn't even bother with dming her. I just blocked her everywhere. Even her number. If she was gonna be a snake, I was gonna be the same to her.

I decided on treating you lot a bit and posting this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. And no I'm not back on schedule just yet I'm still very behind and struggling a bit so um yea. Thanks for being patience :).