43

13.2.2020; Laura (so um i kinda fucked up amd now you get two chapters on Laura's point of view but don't worry the next ones are gonna be back to normal)

Knowing that I didn't have to go home yet made me so relaxed about staying with Maihua until she got out of hospital. I didn't have to worry about when or how I'm going to get home and it's not like anyone really missed me. Well mabye Max did but he'll survive without me.

"Wait ow" I heard Maihua from below me. I sat up out of her arms and looked at her with worry.

"What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" I hurried. I looked at her with confusion when she chuckled at me.

"I'm messing with you boo" she laughed and stretched her arms out for me to hug her. I rolled my eyes at her and layed back down into her embrace.

"Don't scare me like that" I mumbled and continued tapping away on my phone. She laughed again and did the same on her own phone.

The door opened, her usual doctor stepping in. He looked through her papers as usual. A smile painted itself on his face while he looked up at us.

"You're good to go tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on when we'll be able to get your papers out" he explained bringing a smile onto my and Maihuas face.

"Amazing, Thank you" she said, her smile heard clearly in her voice. The doctor nodded and left the room leaving us alone again. Glancing at the clock I noticed it's nearing the end of visiting hours. I sat up on the side of the bed.

"I'm gonna have to go soon" I sighed while standing up to collect my stuff.

"Oh yeah" she replied with disappointment.

"I'll see yoo tonight anyway" I smiled and placed my hand over hers. She nodded and allowed me to leave the side of the bed.

"Bye" I said, standing in the doorframe of her hospital room.

"Bye" she smiled. I stepped out and closed the door. I already missed her presence, but the thought of her  being out of here soon cheered me up a lot. I've really missed her.

I found Gaonha outside of the hospital, so we could get back home together. I froze when I saw a familiar person next to her. My eyes felt hot, tears pooling up inside them but not spilling just yet. I couldn't move, because of which he noticed me. A small smirk appeared on his face, but turned right back into a usual smile once he faced Gaonha again.

Gaonha must have noticed him looking at me as she turned around and waved happily at me. I got all of my courage together and made my way to them, hoping and praying that I'm not sweating like crazy.