14

1.1.2020, Maihua

Several tik toks, picture, signatures and so on later the day was finally over and I could finally go back to my hotel room. But more importantly to her.

We meet at the hotel loby and went up to her room. She threw herself on her bed and I joined laying down next to her. I turned to face her and lifted my head up.

"Soo how was your first day at your first convention?" I asked.

"It was great. I met so many cool fans. And the food was good as well. Better than I expected" she was so happy amd it made me happy.

"What about you? How was your day?"

"Oh amazing. Especially now that I'm with you"

She blushed and giggled. She looked at me smiling. I think I really feel in love with this girl.

"Do you wanna sleep over tonight?"

I nodded. "Of course, how is that even a question" We laughed.

"Let's do something fun though"

"We could goof around on tik tok" I recommended. But she had other ideas.

"You brought your swimsuit right?"

——

"I like your way of thinking" I whispered while walking down to the pool. She smirked and walked over to the edge. She pulled me in for a kiss but before I reached her lips she pushed me in. I reacted quickly and pulled her in with me.

We surfaced laughing. I sprayed her with water and she returned the gesture. We laughed even harder. I went over to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I held her close by her waist. I leaned in to kiss her but instead of doing so I decided to return the favor.

I took a deep breath and pulled her underwater. After a few seconds I pulled both of us back up.

She started coughing. It seemed normal for a few seconds until it was so bad she couldn't breathe in between coughs. I panicked and lifted her up out of the pool. I pulled her up completely into a sitting position and helped her cough the water out.

"I'm sorry that was stupid of me" I said when she finally stopped.

"No it's not your fault. I didn't tell you I had asthma" she explained. I nodded.

"Do you need anything. Like medicine or an inhaler?" I was ready to take her back to her room just to make sure she was okay.

"I should be fine but let's go up just to make sure"

She slowly stood up and we walked, quietly, up to her room.