61

I cannot be asked to write Vidcon so I won't, but here's a short version of what happened for future reference:

They went to three days of it, walking around meeting youtubers and and fans. Out of the three days they learned that Laura has a lot of fave youtubers who are more in gaming and reacting to reddit and similar stuff while Maihua doesn't have a lot of faves, mostly the more popular ones that react to random stuff. During this time Laura and her mom barely talked, Emily convinced her to let Laura have her celebration with four other friends besides Maihua (I'll introduce those soon). As two of these friends are from far Em did invite them earlier as well and didn't tell Laura.

9.3.2020; Laura

Today was the last day of Vidcon and it was actually coming to an end. I was dreading going back home since I didn't want to see my mom at all. She's really made this experience so much worse for me because I've been going here thinking about the friends I could have seen but now won't because I can't celebrate my birthday. Mabye we'll be able to sneak out and meet up with some of them, since they live in the area but that's very much so different.

At least I've had Maihua around though. That has definitely helped in terms of not hating every second of every day. I don't know what I'd do without her honestly.

"Dad said he'll be here in a minute so we can just wait here I guess" I mumbled while looking at the text I received a second ago. Maihua nodded.

"I've just realized I know a lot of stuff about you but I don't actually know the important stuff like your favorite color and food. Actually I don't even know your sexuality" Maihua said back, adding a laugh to the end of it. I chuckled realizing she's very much so right. We know the stuff you'd only talk about after like five years of marriage but we don't know the basic stuff.

"Well my favorite color is yellow but sometimes it shifts to orange. My favorite food would have to be pizza, specifically with tuna or my grandmas pasta but she's dead so I mean yea. I'm pansexual, all though I'm not 100% sure since I've been in a relationship with a man since before I figured that out" I explained and paused at the end waiting for her to tell me her favorite color and food.

"Interesting. So you've never dated a girl?" she asked.

"Nope. I've only dated men"

"You know I really thought you were like straight or mabye bi"

I laughed. "I kissed you multiple times when we first met, do you really think I would have done that if I was straight?"

"No I guess not"

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What's your favorite color and food?"

"Oh that would be black or mabye purple. My favorite food is probably like any kind of pasta"