77

12.4.2020; Maihua

I pushed myself away from Pyper.

"What is wrong with you?" I said in a loud voice. She put a fake pout on her face, but couldn't keep it up for long. She started laughing again.

"Cmonnn you're soo boringg" she slurred, closing her eyes while laughing.

"I knew this was a bad idea" I mumbled to myself and pulled her after me by her hand. As I expected, she pulled me back and tried pulling me in againts her again. I pushed myself away again and stared her down.

"You know damn well I have a girlfriend and even if I didn't, this is not okay. Stop acting like this or I'll leave you here to figure out how to get home on your fucking own" I said sternly. Her facial expression changed to an annoyed one.

"Fine" she mumbled and sat down. "Bye"

I sighed and shook my head. "God you're stupid. Get up, I'm taking you home"

She shook her head, keeping her eyes on the ground right in front of her. I sighed again.

"Pyper I swear to god, I did not come here for you to act like a damn five year old. Get up and let's go home"

"Ugh" she replied and stood up, loosing her balance and almost falling. I grabbed her upper arm and pulled her up, starting to lead her towards home.

I was so feed up with her I didn't even look behind me. I just walked at a fast pace, not caring if she could even keep up. It's not like I could lose her, I was still holding onto her arm.

In about ten minutes we finally got to her house. I searched her pockets for her keys but couldn't find them in any. I groaned to myself and pulled her phone out to call someone who's inside.

Sooner or later someone came to unlock the door. I'm not even sure who it was but I gave her a quick thank you and left. I couldn't be bothered to stay around there for any longer.

I took my time walking back home, using it to process my thoughts so they wouldn't bother me later. By the time I got to my front door, I was just happy to see Laura again.

A/N: I saw a comment about making these longer so I wanna just explain that real quick;
I'm keeping them this short cuz of two reasons, the main one I can't say just yet, the second is that I just started school again which means less time for writing. I'll try posting these as often as possible still, I should be able to get them out at least on every two days, unless something comes in between.

Also, sorry for leaving it at a cliffhanger again :)