72

12.4.2020; Laura

I was happy to be staying at Maihuas tonight. I guess I can't say that for sure since I was drunk but considering I woke up very happy, in her arms I'm pretty confident I was.

"Morning beautiful" she whispered adding a quick kiss on my nose. I smiled.

"Good morning"

She smiled again and pulled herself up into a sitting position. I did the same, leaning into her shoulder.

"What time is it?" I asked quietly, looking around the room for a clock.

"8:56" she read of the watch on her wrist.

"We went to bed at 4am and still woke up this early?" I groaned and dropped back onto the bed. She laughed.

"Are you awake enough?" she said after a few seconds of silence. I looked up at her with confusion.

"For what?"

She smirked and pulled me up. "Change into something comfortable, if you want you can take my clothes"

I nodded and did as she said, pulling on my own sweatpants and her shirt that feel just a little bit past the middle of my thighs. She put on pretty much the same outfit.

Not even a minute later, I was walking down the street, my hand in hers.

"So where are we going?" I asked, looking around. I only then realized the street lead into a forest. I gave her a confused look.

"Remember when we went camping for your birthday?" she asked. I blushed and nodded. Memories of that night kinda just flooded my mind. Especially of- well yeah.

"Of course I do" I finally replied.

"Well-" she started but paused until we stopped. Maihua was looking behind me while I was looking straight at her. "This place is similar to that one, except the view is better. Well at least in my opinion"

I turned around. My eyes widened as I saw the city strech out towards the mountains across from us. There was a single small patch of nature right where the hills and the city met. If you looked close enough you could see a few houses, scattered across that patch.

I stepped closer to the edge out of instinct. Nothing felt real, almost as if I was in a movie. I heard Maihua's breath right before feeling her head on my shoulder. Her arms found their way around my waist and mine found their way over them.

"You're right" I mumbled and turned around. "This view is better"