82

14.4.2020; Laura

I gave Maihua a sad smile before embracing her in a tight hug. My suitcase was standing next to me and my backpack was slouched over one of my shoulders.

She sighed into my neck. "Can't you stay a little longer?" she mubled wrapping her arms around me even tighter.

I shook me head gently. "No, if I'm gonna move here I wanna spend the time before that at home" I explained for the fifth time in the last two days.

"Okay" she sighed and moved away. I stepped onto my tip toes and pecked her lips. She smiled down at me and kissed me properly.

"I'll facetime you when I get home and you can unpack with me" I smiled gaining one from her as well.

"Okay but text me when you land as well" she replied to which I nodded.

"I'll see you soon" I kissed her cheek and took a step back.

"I love you" she smiled.

"I love you too"

As soon as I sat down in my seat my phone connected to the wifi. I wasn't sure how but I didn't complain. A notification popped up on my screen, telling me Karl Jacobs was live. I tapped the grey rectangle and leaned back in my seat enjoying the sounds of him playing Minecraft and bantering about with his friends.

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a turbulence shake the plane. I glanced out the window seeing we were nearing the ground. I yawned and stretched, then looked down at my phone. A different stream was on my phone, Karl probably raided someone and then that person raided someone and so on. I turned it off and packed my stuff up into my backpack.

"Good old Texas" I mumbled to myself, smiling at the familiar airport we were approaching.

While I looked for my sisters car I texted Maihua telling her I landed safely. Sooner or later I spotted my sisters blue car and walked over to it, dragging my heavy suitcase behind me.

"Hello stranger, need a lift?" she joked as she got out if the car. I laughed.

"That would be lovely"

She picked up my suitcase to put it in the trunk. She was pulled down slightly by the weight.

"Why is it so heavy?" she complained and put more strength into her lift. I shruged.

"I brought some things to test out streaming" I replied, gaining a weird look from her but in a moment she shrugged and closed the trunk.

"C'mon let's get you home"