44

13.2.2020; Laura

I woke up around three am, needing water and a bathroom, desperately. I made my way to Maihuas bathroom and did my business, trying to be quiet all though not succeeding much. Deciding on drinking my water like a normal person, out of a glass, I made my way to the kitchen.

While standing by the window and slowly sipping on my water I completely forgot about life. Reality didn't seem to exist. I was floating in space.

That didn't last long as someone coming down the stairs woke me up. I turned slowly to them, trying to figure out who it was. I mentally cussed as I realized it was the worst person possible.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked with that voice I've hated with a burning passion. I didn't say anything, rather continuing sipping on my water and looking out the window.

"I asked you a question" he said, sending a shiver down my spine. I didn't turn to him, instead trying to stay confident and ignoring him. He came up to me and grabbed my wrist. I tried to yank it out, but of course not getting it out. I only made him hold it harder.

"Get off me" I mumbled, scared of talking any louder than that.

"Awh princess thinks she can just tell me what I can and can't do" he said with a fake pout. "You could have learned by now" he whispered right into my ear and let me go. He grabbed his own glass and poured himself some water. I took this opportunity to move away.

"Nope. Don't leave" he said, not even facing me. In fear, I stood exactly on the spot.

"What's going on?" I heard from the stairs. I quickly turned my head to the side, relieved to see someone else down here.

"We're just remembering the past" he replied, winking at me. I gulped.

"Okay" Maihua said, seeming relieved that there's nothing wrong. I went back upstairs, Maihua following a few steps behind.

"Wait Maihua" I heard Eric say before Maihua was even on the stairs.

"Yea?" she asked, stopping in her tracks.

"I wanna ask you something. About Gaonha" he smiled. It was so fake, but apparently I was the only one who could see right thorough it.

"Oh yea sure. Can it not wait until tomorrow?"

"No no, I was planning on going out early in the morning and since I have the chance to ask you now" he trailed off and waved his hand in an inviting motion. Maihua shruged and walked towards him.

Now wanting to be in his presence I made my way back to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep and forget he's here.

A/N: i'm waiting for a few more people to possibly join, then i'll give you all the date. Oh and I might not reply for a couple of weeks on instagram, I'm still on wattpad tho :)