full stack

for the people who have never played or watched minecraft: it's chapter 64

10.3.2020; Maihua

We finnaly drove up to the spot. The three others jumped out of the car and ran to the actual house. I took the bags out of the car and took them after them. The other three were looking around the place, calling dibs on sleeping spots and so on.

I laughed at them as I placed the bags down.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" Laura asked, picking a bag up.

"I don't really care" I replied and helped her set up the general area of where we would be sleeping.

An hour later we were trying to get our fire going, which wasn't easy. We had to throw paper on it for so long before the logs actually caught fire. At the very end me and Laura were the only two actually still trying, as the other two gave up. We cheered ourselves on as the fire finnaly looked like a proper fire.

Laura leaned her head on my shoulder and watched it go off. Maddi took the speaker and played some summery music, even though it definitely was not summer. We sung and made food for the rest of the night until it was already past midnight.

"Anyone up for never have I ever?" Livia asked, excited. We all agreed and started playing.

"Wait what does the loser have to do?" Maddi asked, with a smirk already on her face.

"Well you clearly already have an idea" Laura laughed.

"The two people who lose first have to do seven minutes in heaven" she replied. My eyes went wide. I thought for a second. I didn't really want to do seven minutes in heaven with anyone, well mabye Laura. I said fuck it and agreed.

"I'll start, as it is my birthday" Laura started. "Never have I ever- seen a woman naked" she looked around at us. She obviously didn't put a finger down, as you're supposed to say thing you've never done. I put a finger down as well as Livia. Maddi kept hers up.

"Never have I ever cheated on my partner" I continued, watching no one put a finger down. "Awe loyal gang" I laughed.

"Never have I ever had sex with a man" Maddi lauged. Laura was the only one to put a finger down.

"I knew you two were gay as well" Livia laughed. "Never have I ever..."

The game went on for almost an hour and by then me and Laura each had one finger up while the other two had two or three. And it was Maddis turn.

"Never have I ever kissed a best friend"

Me and Laura looked at eachother and laughed while putting our last fingers down. Livia kept hers up.

"Oo we got our losers!" Livia yelled, dragging out the s. We laughed as I we got up. I lead Laura to a discrete area.