chapter 1: how it all began

I was sat sipping my coffee with the sound of happy conversations from others ringing in my ears, but I couldn't help but feel shitty his face and his voice still fresh in my mind I look at my phone seeing me and him together I start to well up with tears as I mumble to myself "lee min-hyung why did you leave me like this, to deal with your mess," I get a notification through on my phone I see the name Dae-chul and immediately get up throwing my coffee into the bin before I leave I lock eyes with one of the people sat in the café his eyes smiled as he did I saw his dimples which made me smile as well, I bowed and walked away but as I got out the café I saw the barrel of a gun aimed at my forehead I shivered as he spoke "well...well my y/n-ahh how are you ?" I sighed looking at my feet "im good Dae-chul," he spoke in a brass and unsympathetic voice "where is your fucking brother!" I took a small step back out of fear "he is dead," he scoffed "well looks like i'm going to..." I closed my eyes as a loud bang rang through the air the smell of gunpowder and blood clouded my senses but as I opened my eyes I saw all of Dae-chul and his men dead scattered on the road, I was covered in his blood so I quickly hid my face and ran in the direction of my apartment as I got into my apartment I ran to the shower frantically washing my body and the clothes I was wearing, I saw as the blood run down the plug hole my mind still clouded at the question of who, who did this? Once I was finished my hands were still shaking so I got changed into a hoodie and shorts before going downstairs to get my phone when I heard the doorbell ring so I quickly grabbed the knife min-hyung gave me before he died, as I opened the door there stood the guy from the café so I spoke "h...hello?" he smiled "I need to ask you a couple of questions lee y/n," I was frozen in place as my name left his lips and before I knew it everything was black.