chapter 35: conflicting thoughts

I sat in min-young's room staring at the door when I saw a shadow dance along the wall, I sat up and locked min-young's bedroom door before going out and running to the kitchen and grabbing a knife as I get back upstairs I see a man trying to pick the lock so I yell at him "YAH!" He turns to me and smirks and speaks in a creepy voice "hello Lee y/n," I squealed a little then got into position as he ran at me as his body hit mine we tumbled down the stairs and I landed on top of him just as I was about to go apeshit the lights switch on catches me off guard as well look around the man shoots my shoulder and I fall on the floor I see the boys all rush out the kitchen and shoot the man as he falls on me I feel his head hit mine as I push him off me I cry out in pain from my shoulder and head I sat up and looked at the boys with wide eyes then I run upstairs ignoring the pain and see min-young's door broken down and no min-young in her crib i scream out and cry "NO MY BABY!" As I sit crying into my arms I see namjoon with a deep anger in his eyes just then I get a call as I see it's no caller ID, I freeze then answer they speak "come to **** and give yourself up and you can see your baby," I went to reply but they hung up, I looked to namjoon and spoke "my dad has her, I need to leave now!" Just as I went to go, namjoon grabbed my arm and spoke "let's get your shoulder sorted first," I nodded and we went to my room and he took off my shirt and bandaged my shoulder then he spoke "go get min-young babygirl," I kissed his lips then grabbed a gun placing it in my waist band but before I went the boys all called me into the living room and gave me a gift as I looked inside I saw a black and pink combat knife with my name engraves in it *Kim y/n* I smiled placing it in the inside pocket of my jacket then spoke "thank you and see you in a bit," I saluted before leaving I hoped into a car and sped to the location just outside of Seoul as I looked up I saw a tall skyscraper and smiled slightly at the challenge as I took the elevator to the top floor I was greeted with my father and a maid with my baby in hand so I grabbed min-young out the women's arms and checked to make sure she was okay then I turned to my father with a snarl I spoke "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU," he chuckled "we can strike a deal and I'll let you both go right now unharmed," I raised my eyebrow and he continued "you do a job for me overseas and I leave you, min-young and the boys alone," I scoff and speak "the job would be?" He started to laugh evilly "kill your real mother," my eyes widen and but I swallowed the lump in my throat "I'll do it," he chuckled and tried to hug me but I backed away and he spoke "sure see you tomorrow at the airport daughter," I bowed and left and put min-young in her cat seat then I sat for a minute and cried on he steering wheel but was interrupted by a call from namjoon as he picked up I spoke "I have min-young but we have to talk when I get home," I heard him hum so I hung up and drove home after I got home i handed min-young to the boys and let them play while in the Living room and I dragged namjoon into the kitchen and spoke "I'm so sorry but I had to agree to do a job for him to get her back safely," he looked at me annoyed and then yelled in my face "WHAT ABOUT YOU!" I stood silently then he yelled again "YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE AGAIN AREN'T YOU?" I took a step back and burst out In tears and yelled back "WHAT WAS I...I meant to do," I was a mess but he still yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT! DO WHAT YOU WANT I'LL STAY WITH MIN-YOUNG," I sighed and went into the living room grabbing min-young from the boys and went upstairs then started packing a bag as well as a bag for min-young then I call taemin trying to sound happy " hey Minnie would you be happy to babysit for a couple days?" He giggled out a yes and I hung up grabbing min-young in a seat as well as mine and hers bags and walked out the doors not saying anything else as I stood outside for a minute I sighed but then I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Yoongi he looked at me with eyes full of tears "please don't take min-young with you y/n, and please don't let this be the end of you and namjoon," I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke "I don't know anymore Yoongi he just doesn't see that this was all I could do to get her back," he nodded and I continued letting tears fall down cheeks "his job is to kill my mother Yoongi, my real mother," he looked at me with wide eyes and then let go of my shoulder and I got in the car and drove until I got to Shinee's dorm once I did I broke down in taemin's arms as the other boys took min-young from me as I cried into taemin's shoulder I spoke "I'm so scared taemin," he hugged me tighter as I was shaking and after a little while we both came inside and I sat down on the sofa with my head in my hands then onew spoke "tell us what happened y/n," I sighed then explain "well my real dad kidnapped my baby so I went to go get her and to get out safely I had to agree to a job, the job was to kill my birth mother but namjoon wasn't taking any of it, he just yelled at me saying I was selfish," the boys just looked at me with sympathy so I spoke "but I can get through this I just need your help with min-young while I'm gone everything is in the bag," they all nodded then key spoke "what if those boys come by?" I spoke "tell them to fuck off," I handed them a gun and spoke again "you have permission taemin to shoot if it gets hostile," he nods and the boys look at me serious then Minho grabs my hand "please come back safe we have all week of so we will be okay," I smile giving each boy a hug then I grabbed my bag and drove to the airport and I found my dad waiting for me at the terminal for England.