chapter 11: namjoon's point of view

I was sitting at home when I get a call from Yoongi, he seemed panicked and told me the address and the fact that Dae-chul was there somehow I hung up the phone and shout out of frustration "FUCK!"I threw my phone and got all the boys together placing my gun in my waist band we all ran to y/n's old apartment but when I broke down the door I see y/n in a pool of blood with two men on the floor beside her as I looked up I saw the knife and blood splats over her face and that cute smile on her face and she waved saying "hi sorry my apartment is a mess," I was just in shock that one girl could do this much damage but then i remembered this was y/n, I caught the phone as she threw it at me as I looked up I saw she was glaring at me as she spoke I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy with the tone in her voice "I can be useful don't underestimate an girl, you may get your throat cut," I watched as Yoongi started to laugh then spoke "literally!" I heard y/n snort, it was so cute it made me smile after a while of packing up some of the stuff y/n wanted as well as cleaning up a bit after a while we walked out the apartment to a pitch black sky, y/n started to talk about her brother which I thought was cute until these words left her lips "I guess im better off now he is gone...he was my one weakness in this world," I knew she was upset so I hugged her and allowed her to cry into my chest as I looked up the other boys started to get emotional with her but after a little while I felt her start to calm down as he breath started to become steady so I let go only for her to fall on the floor her movement was slow. I knew something wasn't right I was about to cry but I hear he scream for me and the others "I don't know what's happening im scared...joonie, boys h...help" I held her just as she passed out, I let my tears flow as I tried to see what was going on I paused when I found a stab wound on her side, I quicly placed pressure and spoke "we need to go home now, Jin you know what to do," he nodded and I ran home with y/n in my arms as we got home I lied her down on the couch and started to tear up again she looked so pale but I was pushed out the way by Jin and he nagged "you need to let me do this now or she may die from blood loss!" I was pulled away by the other boys into the kitchen, as we all stood around the island, jimin spoke "why did you take in y/n?" I sighed "it's stupid but I've know about her for a while now I was trying to talk to her but every time I would see her I was too scared to talk to her or her brother was there until that day it was the first time she'd smiled at me and i smiled back but I could see in her eyes that she was in trouble and scared that's why I called hobi so quick to get a sniper sight on her, for some reason I've grown to love her..." the room went silent till they all started to aww then in sync they all shouted "WE WILL HELP YOU HYUNG!" I was taken aback and my face went red so marched back into the living room to see y/n all stitched up so I quickly picked her up and brought her to her room. I lied her down on the bed as I went through the bag of things she got from her apartment placing them in all around her room until I came across a sketch book as I flicked through I smiled seeing the different types of people she could draw then I saw her brother min-hyung he looked handsome but as I looked closer the page had tear stains it made me sigh as I thought 'I never want her to feel like this again' after a while of placing things away I saw colourful albums right at the bottom of the bag I started to laugh seeing her range of k-pop albums and merchandise then a thought popped into my head and I pulled out my phone and started booking a couple tickets as well as backstage passes to a concert after a while I started to get tired so I lied down next to y/n pulling her close to me as I whispered "I will protect you, please don't ever leave my side."