chapter 38: drinking and painful memories

i was in a faint dream like state as i heard voices coming closer to me but as i turned around i saw my mother and min-hyung side by side holding hands with a smile on Thier faces so i went to walk to them but they seemed to get further away the more i walk to the point i was running until i came across a door with a glistening gold handle as the voices got louder and louder i turned the handle and was flung into the room, as i sat up i saw it was wet and cold my hands started to shake then it hit me that i remembered this room. i was standing the room me and min-hyung used to be placed in when we misbehaved but i screamed when a long bony hand grabbed my arm but as i slowly turned to look at the person i screamed again seeing  my mother with sunken in eyes and a large gaping mouth that dripped deep red blood as i tried to get away she yelled spraying my face with blood "WHY Y/N?" i started to cry as i got out her grip and closed my eyes and crouched on the floor but i stopped when i heard min-hyung speak "y/n? get up and speak to me," but as i looked up i saw him the same state and i ran until i fell closing my eyes again.

i woke up in a cold sweat screaming as all the boys surrounded me but i just ran up the stair embarrassed and locked my door before placing my back on the door, i started to sob my hands as my legs went weak so i sat down but jumped when i heard a light knock on the door and yoongi spoke "kitten open the door," i spoke in a stutter "go away yoongi," he sighed and kicked the door launching me in front of the bed and with one more kick the door was open to reveal me on my knee crying into the carpet unable to speak, so he rushed to my side picking me up and placing me on the bed i spoke "yoongi i feel like my heart can take much more of these bad memories!" He sighed hugging me and stroking my hair and spoke in a soft voice "it will get easier kitten but think of the now, also now you and namjoon are engaged your my sister," I chuckled lightly wiping my tears "wait for me I'll get changed and put in some makeup then we can go back down?" He smiled flicking my forehead "go, plus you don't need makeup y/n your prettier without it," I scoffed hitting him back then running into the bathroom and placing on makeup to cover up the fact that I was crying then went back into the room and got some clothes ( a tight lace shirt and black jeans) then I turned to Yoongi and smiled "ready!" He chuckled looping his arm around my shoulders as we walked downstairs together when we got near the bottom I started to get nervous and turned to walk back up but Yoongi grabbed my arm and spoke "don't worry they will understand y/n plus min-young is down here," I sighed and walked back down and into the living room with Yoongi when I was greeted by 10 boys staring at me so I spoke "hi?" They all started to laugh so I grabbed min-young and sat down on the floor when namjoon grabbed my arm so I quickly gave min-young to Yoongi and was dragged into the kitchen but as soon as we got in he trapped me inbtween his arms with my back pressing against the fridge so I stuttered out and sentence "what I...is up?" He smirked "don't do that again you scared me beautiful," I gulped but then he kisses me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss and soon after he broke the kiss and started to suck my neck leaving me breathless but I hit his shoulder seeing taemin and Jonghyun coming into the kitchen and as they came in I fixed my shirt and spoke getting out of namjoon's grip "how can I help?" They both giggle and Jonghyun pointed to namjoon and I looked seeing he had lipstick on so I cleaned his lips then spoke "since I can drink now what about I go buy drinks?" Namjoon looked at me with a smirk so I hold his hand dragging him behind me then I yelled to the boys "ME AND JOONIE ARE GETTING DRINKS!" they all cheered and we made our way to the convenience store before getting a lot of alcohol and made our way home but before we did namjoon pulled me into a nearby park and we sat together on a bench watching the sunset so I spoke "I really love you Kim namjoon," he chuckled before kissing my lips then pulling away "I love you too Kim y/n," I squealed a little at the sudden change then I pouted "sorry I ruined your proposal by fainting," he started laughing "you scared all of us!" I hit his chest lightly "it's not funny!" Then we both sat there laughing till the sun went down then we got up and walked home hand in hand with only the gimmer of my ring visible from the moonlight. Once we were home namjoon took the drinks to the kitchen while I fed and place min-young down to sleep once she was asleep I let my hair down and went downstairs to see the boys all with a cup in hand talking and laughing together and it made me smile but then I heard all the boys scream in sync "Y/N WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!" I giggled and grabbed a glass of wine before sitting down and joining the others on the floor in the living room about half way through I got my turn and it was Yoongi in charge of my dare so he spoke making my choke on my drink "your date is to strip naked and run into the pool!" I was coughing looking at namjoon who didn't seem to mind when I stared at Yoongi and nodded "alright!" The boys all started cheering as I stripped and quickly ran outside and cannon balled into the pool but as I hit the water I felt my whole body freeze so I quickly swam to the side with shaky hands as the others all gathered outside so I spoke "I'm not p...playing anymore," they all laughed as I got out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body and I shuffled into the house placing my underwear and bra back on when joonie threw his hoodie in my face I didn't care really I instantly placed it on my body and curled up into a ball on the sofa sipping my drink while the boys all finished but a little time after I fell asleep but when I woke up I saw it was 12pm then I saw namjoon slightly drunk helping the others with blankets and putting then to sleep then I meet his eyes and smirk pointing upstairs and he nods, making me dash upstairs with namjoon hot on my tail.