chapter 15: realistation

as we walked back we took turns swigging the rum bottle until it was empty and I was completely drunk I smiled as we got to the door and I shout whispered "shhhhhh we have to be quiet!" he chuckled softly and we went inside, I stumbled a bit but found the kitchen and started to eat some of the leftover pizza that was in the fridge until I heard footsteps and I turned around and started to laugh seeing all of the boys up and staring at me in confusion I slurred out "I g...got hungry hehe," I stumbled into the living room and lied on the couch, I spoke while smiling "I'm going to sleep here goodnight boys, sorry I woke you," as I looked up I saw the boys all glaring at a slightly drunk jungkook so I walked over and pulled jungkook behind me and spoke "stop being mean!" I pouted as tears welled up in my eyes, they all looked at me confused again so I dragged jungkook upstairs and spoke "which one is your bedroom kookie," he pointed and I walked in slamming the door behind me then I tucked him into bed and stroked his forehead "thank you for tonight," he smiled as he drifted off to sleep, I smiled quietly shutting the door only to be met by an angry namjoon so I smiled but imitated his face as I spoke "why so grumpy joonie?" I saw him turn away and chuckle so I held his hand and walked him in my room before making him get into bed, then I changed into an oversized t-shirt and hopped into bed cuddling namjoon's arm as the tears started to build in my eyes I spoke "do you even like me?" I looked up to meet his eyes as my tears started to roll down my cheeks he chuckled wiping my tears away "I always have y/n," I started to sob into his arm as I hit an emotional brick wall I felt him wipe away my tears then kiss my forehead before speaking "lee y/n please be my girlfriend," I nodded my head as I did he started to kiss my lips and I felt a tingle through my whole body, it was unlike anything I've ever felt before and as he pulled away I smiled laying down and placing my head on his chest after a little while I fell asleep. I opened my eyes but as I looked to my side I saw it was 3am I didn't feel him near me anymore so I got up in only a shirt and tried to find him but as I went downstairs I saw him on the phone with someone he was angry but then spoke "I will not give her up to you!" I heard Dae-chul's voice "fine I'll pick off your brothers one by one or I can just get her and kill you all either way I wasn't her now!" namjoon scoffed "I won't let that happen," Dae-chul spoke "we will see but if I don't get her by the end of the week your all dead, got it!" then the phone cut out I heard namjoon throw a glass into the living room as it shattered I jumped but as I turned the corner he was staring into space and I could see the pain in his eyes, I made my decision and I quietly went back up to bed like nothing ever happened.