chapter 9: intoxicated but stubborn

As we get into the club I see jungkook take my hand and we all make our way to the VIP section so I sit on the red couch and cross my legs as the boys order the first round of shots I take my shot with ease and order a different cocktail, it comes and I sip on the cocktail after a while I feel my worries wash away so I speak "let's go dance?" I see all the boys shake their head so I scoff "I'll go by myself then," and with that I walk into the crowd and start to dance as I was grinding on someone's waist i felt a hand snake around my waist and as I turn I see jimin so we dance together until I hear my favourite song come on, I shout "chim-chim this song is the best!" he just laughs as we dance to view by shinee I smile seeing everyone so happy after a while my feet get tired so I tell jimin im going back to the others and he lets me go I walk slowly to the others and sit down taking another swig of my drink and I speak slightly slurred "come on go have fun," they all nod and go. Then I was left alone with  namjoon so I sit closer to him and smile "why don't you want to dance?" he sighed "because im no good," I smiled offering my hand "come on joonie, dance with me?" I see his eyes soften as he takes my hand and we go to the dance floor as we are dancing I see the boys chatting up girl in the corner of my eyes I smile and whisper into namjoon's ear "look even the boys are finding this fun, come on I know what will make this even better joonie?" he looked at me concerned but he still followed me and all we did was go back to the couch, I spoke "let's see who quits first, huh?" he smiled as I order a lot of shots to the table, one by one we took a shot together even linking arms when taking shots until I knew I reached my limit so I spoke with a stutter "I t...tap out joonie," he chuckled "want to go home?" I nodded so he took my hand signalling to the boys that we were leaving and we walked home together half way through I grabbed his arm cuddling it slightly "that wasn't that bad was it?" he smiled looking down at me "not at all y/n," I smiled as we continued walking until we reached the door and got inside, I quickly take off my shoes and smile "aish this is such a good feeling, i'm going to make some food want some?" he nodded and I made my way to the kitchen and started making some noodles for us when namjoon hugs me from behind I smile "is someone a little drunk," he nods which makes me chuckle I turn around and smile "eat something and we can continue our completion in my room, I have soju?" he smiled letting go and taking the noodles with him into the living room after we were finished I threw away the ramen cup and we went into my room and I pulled out the bag of soju and two shot glasses we started drinking and drinking until namjoon gave up and handed me the whole bottle and we just drank the bottle, after a couple of bottles we both looked at each other and laughed then we spoke "let's do this again," I smiled going to the bathroom and getting changed in a vest and shorts before placing my hair in a messy bun but as I was taking my makeup off namjoon came into the bathroom and hugged me again I giggled "so you're a clingy drunk," he didn't say anything so I took his arms off me and turned around and speak "go get changed into pyjamas joonie," he nodded and ran out the room I sighed as I drunk some more soju as I threw the bottle away I saw namjoon run into my room and jump into my bed I smiled and got into the other side but spoke "no funny business boss, i'm doing this so you don't fall out of bed or something..." I saw him smile and then we both went to sleep.