chapter 33: shinee life

I sat in the back seat and started to cry again as I looked up I saw taemin smiling at me then he spoke "wahh I didn't know you where pregnant, I mean Christ," I smiled a little and calmed down enough to speak " alot has happened lately I didn't know who to call but I'm happy you picked up," he smiled then hugged me as we got to Thier dorm I got really nervous so I stopped "are sure this is okay?" I saw Jonghyun smile "cause it is pretty lady y/n," I chuckled and continued walking as we got in I saw ones,key and Minho gasp then run to me smiling "your pregnant!" I chuckled then speak "yep only a couple months left till it pops out," they all smile but then taemin speaks "is namjoon okay with you staying with us?" I sighed then got angry "I don't care what he thinks he is an asshole who only Cares about himself," they look at me so I speak changing the subject "who is hungry?" They all nodded so I got cooking as I was cooking they all came in kitchen and started watching so I smiled then served up all the side dishes and they all started cheering so I spoke "I'm making something healthy because your all preparing for a new album, aren't you?" They all nodded so I smiled and looked at them "I'm really excited!" They all smiled so I made Bulgogi and spring rolls as I put all the plates up they all dug in and so did I after we were finished I sighed and washed up then key came in and helped me with drying the plates then he spoke "so you can tell me your problems if you want y/n?" I smiled "sure key but I don't think I will you will look at me different if you knew what I was really like," he scoffed "how bad can it be?" I placed the plate back down and turned to him with a glare "I had to kill my brother to save namjoon, Jin, hoseok, Yoongi, jimin, taehyung and jungkook I had to sit there and watch the life drain from his body, and that's not bad?" He took a step back and put his head down and spoke "sorry y/n," I sighed then spoke "it's okay I just don't want it to all be for nothing, you know?" He nodded and we finished up after a couple minutes key have me a hug and spoke "I'm sure he is in a better place," I hugged back "I know he is," then we walked to the others and sat down a watched TV after a while I became sleepy and I fell asleep on the couch after a couple days of not doing a lot in the shinee dorms I had a nap while the boys were getting ready for practice but I woke up to a loud knocking on the front door so I stood up and looked to see namjoon at the door so I spoke opening the door "what is it?" He spoke "I'm so sorry baby, please come home please for me?" I spoke "okay but I have to say goodbye," he nodded and I turned to see all the boys smiling at me so I opened the door and taemin rushed at namjoon and punched his face so I pulled taemin off namjoon and spoke "what was that for!" He smiled the turned to namjoon "make her feel unwanted again and I will kill you don't forget I used to be in this line of work!" He nodded getting off the floor and I hugged him and started to feel tears "don't be mad,okay?" He pulled away wiping the tear on my cheek then I hugged all the boys and thanked them as I get to taemin he was glaring at namjoon so I got his chin and made him look at me "take care of your members for me okay?" He nodded and hugged me "go to your man Leya!" I nodded and bowed one last time before taking namjoon's hand as we walked home we started talking about the baby so I spoke "it's not long now joonie," he nodded a little excitement in his eyes as we spoke about buying baby things, I smiled seeing him getting excited about being a father then it slipped out "I used to wish to be a father when I was younger, thank you y/n," I felt my tears fall and I suddenly hugged him and we kissed passionately after a couple Minutes I spoke "how about we get home," looked at me with a smirk and we quickened our pace as we got to the door he spoke "all the boys are out tonight on jobs, so we have the house to our selves," I smirked and kissed him passionately as we walked inside be pushed me up against a wall and we continued kissing but we stopped when we heard cheering from all the boys who spoke in sync "Y/N IS HOME!" but they stopped seeing the position we were in and just stood there with wide eyes and mouths open until I spoke fixing my hair "hi guys," they all ran to me and jungkook picked me up and ran with me upstairs as he put me down I quickly screamed as my belly is still bruise "yah my belly is still bruised," i hit shoulder slightly and he whines as well then I see a stab wound and I panic "ah I'm sorry Kookie I didn't see that l...let me..." He chuckled "I'm okay," I stomped my foot "no its not!" And with that I drag him into my room and take off his shirt but couldn't help noticing then and that were prominent on his stomach then I begin patching up his shoulder as we sit together I start to smile and so does he then he speaks "thanks little sis," before I can say anything he ruffled my hair and leaves after he left I quickly take a shower and get changed in leggings but as I got to wear a hoodie it doesn't fit so I grab one of min-hyung's hoodies and headed downstairs whining "i can't believe none of my clothes fit!" The boys start to laugh so I pout "it's not funny," so I take of my hoodie throwing it on the floor and slip on min-hyung's favourite hoodie and sit down on the couch with the boys then jimin speaks "so princess what have you been up too these couple of days?" I smile "not a lot I've watch dance practices and help with recording Shinee's new album," then taehyung cuts in "that must be exciting!" I scream a little and hold his hands "isn't it!" Then we all laugh together after a little while I stand up abruptly and speak "I want pizza!" The boys all nod and I grab the phone and order food as I'm ordering I see hobi and Yoongi walk into the kitchen so I finish and hang up "what are you too up to," they giggle then take out beers from the fridge so my smile fades and I pout "not fair!" They both chuckle and we go into the living room together but I jump on hobi's back making him fall over, I start to laugh and so does he so I shout "sunshine!" He looks confused so I explain "you all have nicknames now!" This makes the boys all curious so I explain "jungkook is Kookie, taehyung is tae-tae, jimin is chim-chim, hobi is sunshine, Yoongi is meow-meow, Jin is worldwide handsome, and joonie is RM or king of destruction," they all start to laugh then the door bell rings so I answer it and pay for the pizza and bring it into the living room as the boys eat and drink I state "I'm not helping anyone who Blacks out," they all nod and we continue after about an hour all the boys were completely drunk so I sighed and sent them all to bed as well as namjoon once they were all asleep I started cleaning about half way through I had to take out the trash so I did as I went out I saw a black car speed away but I caught the number plate so I wrote it down as I went inside.

" He chuckled "I'm okay," I stomped my foot "no its not!" And with that I drag him into my room and take off his shirt but couldn't help noticing then and that were prominent on his stomach then I begin patching up his shoulder as we sit together ...

After a while of googling I sighed as it only lead to dead ends but I was sure that it was something to do with my father.