chapter 17: rats and unwillingness

**** IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CONTENT INCLUDING RAPE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!****

I hopped on my bus to Incheon but I wasn't happy at all my mind kept thinking about the boys also the fact I never really knew my parents I was scared, I knew that this was going to be a hard to let go of the boys but it had to be done to protect them after an hour and half I was in Incheon I smelt the air and smiled then some memories came back of me and min-hyung walking to stores in the morning and getting candy but as I started walking I accidentally bumped into someone so I spoke "sorry," with my head down I looked but in shock as I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder as I looked up they spoke "y/n? LEE Y/N!" I smiled with tears in my eyes "eomma, appa we meet again," they both hugged me tight as they walked me home once we got in the door I started to see all the old childhood photos of me and min-hyung, I smiled but it wouldn't last long as I walked towards the kitchen i started to hear whispered then I saw Dae-chul and my parents smirking as Dae-chul spoke I felt a blade slip in front of my neck "now y/n there is no need to run..." I scoffed but my smile faded when he spoke "we have namjoon and others boys, depending on your co-operation I may shoot them or set them free," I spoke "take me then let's get this over with!" he chuckled handing my parents a large role of cash my mind when blank so I shouted "I hope you both overdose and die min-hyung was right!" I was pushed into the back of a van with a large man staring at me so I crossed my arms and spoke"fuck off!" he chuckled as he continued to look me up and down while licking his lips "I could have you right now but boss want you to himself!" I scoffed and turned away from the man after a little while the van stopped and I saw Dae-chul as he grabbed my hand he pulled me out and I saw a warehouse in the distance and he walked me with him as we get to the door he whispers into my ear "don't take this personally honey," he opens the door and I see all seven boys tided to chairs but as I go to run to them he pulls me back by my hair and grabs my chin making me look at him while shouting "YOU DID THIS TO THEM! NOW I EXPECT RESPECT!" I nodded submissively as he turned to the boys and speaks "now men do you know why you are here?" they all just glared at him so he spoke again "you get to watch a little show that I will do with y/n..." he pulled me up so I was standing in front of him "well I guess namjoon will enjoy this more!" he started to laugh as I tried my hardest to get him away then he pushed me up against a wall holding my arms above my head and started to kiss down my neck leaving hickeys which made me start to scream for help but then he whispered into my ear "scream again and they all get shot look around you see the snipers on the roof?" I looked around and all of them were sighted on the boys so I spoke looking at the boys with a smile "it will be fine just don't look okay?"I was defeated, I couldn't do anything. I opened my eyes to see all of the boys crying even Yoongi so I stared at Dae-chul "you need to let them go then I will do what you want," he smirked and yelled "MEN GET THESE BOYS OUT OF HERE AND HOME...while I have some fun with this beautiful lady," the boys all started to yell me name telling me to stop him and I just broke down and screamed "PLEASE JUST FUCKING GO! I don't want you all to die!" they all stayed quiet going along with the men as they were took out the warehouse, I looked back to Dae-chul and forced a smile "where were we?" he chuckled as I let him have his way with me after he had ripped my top revealing my chest and threw me out the warehouse like trash I sat on the floor trying my best to cover my body when I saw the boys coming towards me I didn't say anything as namjoon picked me up and cradled me in his arms, we all didn't say anything the whole way home as we got home I spoke in a faint voice "i'm going for a shower," as I started walking upstairs I felt someone hug me while crying I looked up to see jungkook so I stroked his hair a smiled while making him look at me "i'm fine kookie, promise" he wiped his tears and stood back "i'm sorry y/n," I shrugged and walked upstairs before yelling back "nothing more I could of done Kookie,it was pointless to fight it." I walked into my room and stripped getting into the shower as the water hit my body I started to cry as I cried I started to feel weak so I sat down in the water and started to scrub my skin hard until it was red from friction after an hour I turned off the water to see my eyes swollen and my skin rubbed rare, I dried myself and slipped into bed, I cried softly until I heard a knock on my door so I stayed quiet and pretended to be asleep I hear all of the boys start to talk when it gets too much and I start to cry again while I sit up covering my body I speak "i'm sorry it was the only way to get you all out there safe..." they all went silent "he had seven snipers sighted on you all from the roof! If I wouldn't have done anything he would have killed you," I hugged my knees and kept repeating myself "i'm sorry," after a little while I heard all the boys sigh as I got a hug and one by one they all thanked me but as I looked up I saw a tearful and red eyed namjoon I quickly opened my arms and he came running as we hugged I broke down completely I could see in his eyes he was upset and angry so I hugged him tight and spoke "please let me deal with this?" he looked hesitant but agreed "okay but I want to know everything because if he tries it again I want to be there it stop it because you are MINE!" I giggled and wrapped myself around him when he spoke up "y/n?" I looked up seeing his red face "your n...naked?" I smiled "I just want to forget him... namjoon?" as I looked up namjoon kissed me.