chapter 34: baby!

I woke up to a lot of pain in my stomach as I sit up get the urge to throw up due to the pain so place my hair into a bun as I run to the toilet after a little while that pain goes away and I fall back asleep in my bed as I wake up again I see it is 6:00am so I get up and make hangover soup for the boys and just as it finishes I see all the boys waddle into the kitchen so I speak in a slightly loud tone "good morning boys," they all groan so I serve up the soup with some beef and side dishes and take my place at the table and start eating but half way through I feel like throwing up so I run to the bathroom in time to throw up in the toilet just as I do I feel a sharp pain through my entire stomach i sit for a minute assessing the situation when I feel a gush of water go down my leg  but to it felt like a damn had busted and I speak to myself "fuck!" As I stand up I see the boys finishing so i speak in pain "I t..think it's time," as I grip onto a chair I see my knuckles turn white  as i tried to bare the pain but because no one spoke I speak louder "it definitely time, the baby is coming guys," they all start to panic so I just waddle to the front door and get my shoes on before in pulled into the van and rushed to the hospital as I get in I start to worry so I turn to namjoon "I can't do this it's still got a month left... Let's go home," he looks at me in a stern way and grabbed my shoulders while speaking "no y/n you can do this!" I sighed and get into the room breathing oxygen as my contractions get worst after 3 hours of excruciating pain and the boys trying their best to make me smile  a doctor comes in a smiles "right let's get this baby out," I slightly smile as the other boys are pushed out the room but I hold namjoon's hand and push when told to by the doctor as I kept pushing I felt namjoon stroking my forehead then he screams in pain "ow calm down babe," I glare at him and speak through gritted teeth "calm down, FUCKING CALM DOWN!" he smiles as I push for the last time and I hear crying from our baby.  Namjoon cuts the cord then the doctor speaks "a beautiful baby girl," I see our baby girl cuddled up with namjoon and I start to cry but after a couple minutes i get a weird feeling and I start to feel light headed and I speak "what's happening?" Before namjoon could reply the baby was taken away and namjoon was pushed out the room and I was left alone I could feel my eyes getting heavy but I tried to stay awake I was fighting and fighting but I soon shut my eyes... I looked around and saw min-hyung, he smiled and hugged me then he spoke "Leya I can't believe you have a baby girl," I smiled then I realised "am I dead?" He shook his head as no then spoke "you passed out after losing to much blood, your only here for a couple minutes so I wanted to say I'm proud and DON'T TRUST OUR REALLY DAD!" I nodded as he slowly faded away as I looked around I felt empty until I heard crying and screaming that sounded like it was from the boys so I sat up in shock and looked around to see all of the boys staring at me as I looked down I saw the blood soaked sheets and cried "so it was real," I looked to my side and saw namjoon and our daughter crying so I placed my hand on his face and smile "I'm here baby," he chuckled handing me our little girls so I spoke "why hello Kim min-young," she started to giggle a little at the name as I played with her cheeks as I looked up I saw all the boys crying then they spoke in sync "we thought you were dead!" I chuckled "couldn't could I, I have to much to leave behind," they all hugged me having their time holding min-young so I spoke to namjoon "are you okay with min-young's as the name?" He smiled kissing my forehead "of course I am," I smiled "everlasting beauty, the meaning is cute also a nod to min-hyung you know," we stopped when I heard min-young laughing her head off at Yoongi and I giggled but then namjoon spoke jealous "she can't find Yoongi funny just like her mother," I giggled at his cuteness then kissed his lips and spoke "thank you," he nodded and then took min-young off of Yoongi and handed her to me as I looked down at my baby girl and I spoke "I will make sure you grow up better than me," and with that she wanted to be fed so I spoke "she needs feeding so..." They didn't get the idea so I spoke "namjoon are you okay with the guys seeing my tits!" He nodded and I just nodded and fed min-young as I looked up I saw the boys smiling seeing me in a different way so I spoke "thank you, all of you I don't know where I would be without you all," then after a little while all the boys let to get min-young stuff and get the house decorated with baby things but I heard a knock on the door as I turned around I saw my real dad so I spoke "get out!" He stopped then looked down at min-young and smiled "so this is my granddaughter so pretty just like her mother," he looked excited but I pushed it away and spoke "if you don't get out I'm going to call the security to escort you out," he smiles sadly "have it your way y/n..." I sigh in relief but then he turned around looking sinister "I will have you one way or another!" Then he left I felt my head starting to spin as I grabbed min-young placing her beside me and then we both fell asleep I woke up to a loud bang as I looked I saw a man dressed in all black looming over me and min-young so I kick him in the stomach and called out for help but as security ran into the room the man in black fled so I spoke "There was a man trying to attack us," he spoke "okay I'll get discharge papers you may be safer at home," I nodded and a couple hours later the boys picked me and the baby up on the way home me and min-young sleep for some reason these day I was exhausted, I was woken up by crying so I sat up straight and panicked "is she okay?" Namjoon spoke "yeah I guess she is just hungry," I sighed feeling really on edge as we got home I fed min-young and we went upstairs and I placed her in the crib to sleep but as namjoon walked out I spoke "I'm going to stay here if you need me," he spoke worried "are you okay?" I nodded and spoke "my dad came by the hospital and said I will have you one way or another and it's really freaked me out, so I will not leave min-young's side until I know we are safe," he sighed kissing my cheek "if it makes you feel better baby," I nodded and turned to min-young smiling "I will keep you safe."