chapter 19: clothes and old friends

I woke up the next morning still in namjoon's arms so I smiled but as I looked up I saw all of boys angrily looking at me so I smiled and spoke "sorry..." but as namjoon sat up Jin pulled him out of bed by his ear taking hobi and Yoongi with him leaving me with the younger boys I smiled trying to find some clothes but I could see anything but as I looked up all of the boys were sat in the bed smiling so I chuckled "what?" they all screamed in sync "you and boss are together!" I chuckled "yes but can I get some clothes or can you get me some clothes?" they all laughed evilly "we will pick out an outfit boss will like," I sighed and after a long while they had decided on the outfit and thrown it at me as jimin spoke with a smirk "we will go but please show us the end result," before I could say anything else they had left as I looked at it I smiled, I it was just a skirt and blouse with heels as I placed it on it was a different story the skirt was too short coming down to my mid-thigh and the blouse showed off a lot of cleavage but the one good thing was the heels made my legs look amazing so I got downstairs and yelled "JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN!" they all came running to me along with the other boys and I spoke "what the fuck is this?" I saw namjoon's mouth wide open as he stared at me so I spoke "im going to get changed and Im not done with you three!" as I marched upstairs I quickly got changed into a larger top that covered more and placed on some tights but had the same skirt and heels as placed my hair into a bun and placed on a smoky eye before going downstairs only to see hobi on his own so I spoke "yo hobi where is everyone?" he smiled "out getting you a surprise... I wasn't supposed to say that!" I chuckled and sat next to him on the couch we watched music bank for a little while until hobi spoke up turning the TV off "why did you do it y/n?" I looked down a bit before answering "to be honest I did it for all of you, I saw how hurt namjoon was when he was on the phone to Dae-chul I guess it was wrong to do but I thought if I went away he would leave you all alone," he sighed as his eyes turned serious "I think it was stupid what you did..." I felt tears build up in my eyes "but I know how you feel and love you for protecting us but you went the wrong way about it because we care about you y/n," he grabbed my hands and smiled "we all care about you and now you are with namjoon you are one of use and now you are my family meaning," his eyes turned dark "nobody fucks with you!" he slightly scared me so I let go of his hands and looked down at the floor for a minute before placing my head on his shoulder as he hugged me he spoke in his happy voice "y/n-ahh is so cute," I chuckled and we continued watching TV just as I was about to fall asleep the front door slammed open to reveal all the boys with Baekhyun tied up in ropes, I started to cry as he spoke "y/n! Please just help me," they sat him down on a solo chair in the studio downstairs and they leave me alone with him like I ask so I speak "so do you still run Dae-chul's snipers?" he looked down " yeah and I saw what happened yesterday," I yelled "AND WHAT DID YOU DO! YOU CALL ME A SISTER!" he started to cry "please don't hurt I remember what you did to kai when he saw you in Seoul," I scoffed "we better make a deal or you won't be going back alive," I saw his eyes widen after I said this so I smiled and left him down there, as I got back upstairs I saw the boys all sitting in silence so I spoke "we need to ask him for help as he is in charge of all of Dae-chul's snipers," I smirk "I have the perfect idea!" and with that I went to talk to Baekhyun.