chapter 3 : negotiations and friendship

I woke up in a cold sweat, his voice still echoed in my head "Y/N RUN NOW!" I looked around to see an all-white room it was so clean and obsessively organized as I get up I see I'm in different clothes from before, I freeze when I hear the door open I go to grab my knife but it's gone as I turn around I see a man dressed in all black his features looked oddly tried but cat like as he spoke in a raspy voice "looking for this..." he held up my knife from min-hyung "it's okay boss just wanted to ask you some question and that, I didn't meant to startle you but I can't let you have this till we trust you y/n," I looked down at my feet "please just keep it safe it was from my b...brother," I started to get emotional again until he sighed exiting the room when I heard shouting from outside "yah JK take her to boss I can't be bothered!" as the door opened I saw a boy around my age step in, he had a cute bunny smile "shall we?" I couldn't bring myself to smile though so I bowed following him out the room as we stepped out I gasped "it's beautiful!" the hall were laced with gold accents and bold beautiful paintings he giggled and continued walking until we got to a large set of door the smile faded from his lips and he opened the doors "see you y/n," I bowed "thank you...?" he bowed back "jungkook" I smiled then stepped into the office to see the man from the café again he offered me a seat so I took it and he spoke "so lee y/n what business do you have with Dae-chul?" I lowered my head and start to play with the cuff of the top "well I don't it was my brothers business before he passed away... he had a partnership with Dae-chul," he sighed "i'm sorry about your brother but it doesn't explain why he was going to kill you?" I looked up staring him directly in the eyes "we owed him money, money I don't have so I thought...thought I could just end things there and then but he got shot, I didn't know w...what to do," he smiled right in my face "well that was us that killed him," my eyes widened as his eyes turned serious "we can protect you for a small price y/n," I spoke in a stern way "that would be?" he chuckled "you need to take care of my brothers and take care of this house... maybe a maid?" I chuckled which made him look at me confused "sorry I thought you were going to ask me something more... sexual," his face went red as he waved his hands "NEVER!" I stood up bowing and offered him my hand "so I guess we have a deal...uh?" he shook my hand "namjoon and yeah we do," and with that I left as I got out the room I could feel my heart beating out my chest, I've never been interrogated especially by such a straight to the point guy as I turn to walk back to the room when I see 6 boys staring at me I shout "shit!" they all come walking towards me so I quickly back away until my back hits the wall so I crouch down and tuck my head between my knees. I was shaking until I heard a calming voice "y/n-ahh don't be scared, they've all left," as I look up I only see one boy he looked pale but his feature were very handsome I stand slowly and speak "sorry about that I've just had bad experiences with men," he chuckled "I'm Jin I wouldn't let them do anything," he scoffed "damn kids got me running around all the time... hey why don't we go shopping as you're going to be staying with us?" I looked at him with a confused look "shopping?" he giggled "sure I'll get you some cute outfits," he smiled while grabbing my hand and dragging me out the front door.