chapter 2: childhood memories

I smiled "min-min!" he chuckled while ruffling my hair "what y/n! Look follow me and we can leave forever!" I sighed while looking at my feet then back to his face, he always was the one our parents didn't like and he would get the most of the punishments I giggled "but min-min don't you want to stay with eomma and appa?" he scoffed "they were never our parents y/n, do they really even love us?" I pouted as tears welled up in my eyes "I trust you min-min, never leave me okay?" he smirked "you got it sis, I as your big brother will protect you!" I smiled as we ran for our lives away from that house and our old lives, but now I'm all alone again he joined Dae-chul to help us afford the apartment and other necessities even till the end he protected me, he screamed "Y/N RUN NOW!" I cried trying to stop the bleeding "i...I can't min-min!" he grabbed my face kissing my forehead "please leya leave me now!" I cried into his hand because I knew it was the end and he hadn't called me by my nickname for a while now, I took one last look and I slipped out his grip taking the knife he gave me for my birthday "I will kill him min-min just wait!" he smiled allowing a tear to flow from his eye "I look forward to it sis," as he took his last breath I ran and ran until I could feel my feet anymore as I looked around I found myself in a new city so I just started life again with the distant memory of min-hyung in the back of my mind...