chapter 40 : the end

i looked up to see all six boys staring at me wide eyed I smiled slightly then sat up seeing namjoon's arms wrapped around my waist so I spoke "namjoon get off I've got to get ready for today," the only thing that left his lips were groans as he pulled me closer to his chest then I spoke to Jin "I'll be ready in a couple minutes," he nodded excitedly then left as the boys all smiled I jumped out of namjoon's grip and ran to the bathroom to shower after 30 minutes I got changed into comfortable clothes and grabbed all of min-young's things. As I made my way downstairs with min-young in my arms I saw Jin and spoke "shall we go?" He nodded excitingly but as I opened the front door I froze slamming the shut and yelling for the boys to his, I quickly handed Jin min-young and spoke with a shaky voice "go and get the others and stay upstairs until I say something or you hear this door shut," Jin nodded and I watched as he disappeared upstairs with min-young the whole house was still making me kind of nervous but I still opened the door to see my father, I spoke looking him in the eyes "what do you want father?" He took my hand and spoke "I heard your getting married... I didn't get to meet the lucky man," I sighed taking my hand out of his grip "today isn't a good day, can you come back tomorrow," I saw his eyes change as he grabbed my neck "how fucking dare you!" In a flash the smell of blood and gunpowder flooded my nose making me gag, I looked up to see my father running away. I looked down and screamed seeing blood pouring from my stomach as I started to feel weak I slammed the door signalling the boys but as I looked back I smiled seeing them all horrified "I'm okay... Just a f... flesh," I fell to the floor as namjoon came closer I could see his hands shaking so I grabbed his hands and spoke "take care of min-young please and remember boss," he nodded fighting the tears "I love you Kim namjoon," I saw a tear fall down his face as I started to fade, my eyes blurred as the pain stopped and just like that nothing...

In death you feel nothing.