chapter 8: drinks?

Then I remembered "ah to celebrate how about we drink tonight?" they all looked at me confused when Yoongi spoke up "you don't look old enough," I sighed and spoke "im 19, I can drink" they all started to laugh and jungkook spoke with his bunny smile "i'm not the youngest anymore!" I sighed taking a sip of my coffee when Jin speaks up "why aren't you eating?" I smiled "after this morning I don't think I can," he stays quiet and ate his waffles and I stay sipping my coffee until namjoon spoke up again "meet me in my office in 10 minutes," and with that he leaves and Im left alone with the other boys, we start talking about random things while I do the washing up, I was cleaning a plate when I slips out my hand and it breaks in the bowl and I cut my finger I sigh taking a paper towel and blotting the blood away after a little bit the bleeding stops so I blow on it and call Taehyung "where are the plasters?" he sighs getting a plaster and placing it on my finger I smile and go up to namjoon's office and knock before going in as I sit down he gets right to the point "what did you do to him?" I pouted "he followed me so I went down an alley way and then he pushed me against a wall before he could try anything I stabbed his eye with my knife and ran, I thought he was going to rape me namjoon," he sat back in his chair and sighed "right well..."he paused and I saw his eyes move to my neck so I pulled out my phone and saw it was completely bruised black and blue "ah didn't see that," I nervously laughed as he came closer to me moving my chin up with his finger "y/n this looks bad," I spoke "it's not that bad, it will go away," he made me look into his eyes "I promise that I won't let this happen to you anymore," I blush at his words and looked away from his eyes and nodded before standing up and  leaving the room as I get out my face is bright red so I go straight to my room and sit on my bed with my face buried into my knees that were brought up to my chest, as I sat there I couldn't help but notice the look in his eyes he looked so concerned and angry but I shook the thoughts out my mind, why would he?I then started getting ready for tonight as I changed into my outfit I did a spin and way satisfied. I was wearing a see through lace top with a black bralette underneath with a short black skirt as well as knee high boots as I stepped downstairs I saw all the boys in full black suits and smiled "we all are looking handsome tonight," I giggled as we stepped out the house and started walking to the closes club on the way walking there I started talking to jimin who was helping me balance with my heels so I looked up smiling "thank you chim-chim, it's nice to be able to go out for a drink, you know?" he chuckled "I get you y/n, you do look lovely tonight," I smiled hitting his shoulder jokingly but as I turned around I could see namjoon staring daggers at the back of jimin's head so I ran over to him and hugged his arm "don't be jealous boss," he scoffed and walked faster away from me, so I stood pouting for a minute then stomped my feet the whole way to the club gaining laughter from the other boys.