chapter 18: sexy night in bed // 21+ chapter ♥️

As namjoon kissed me I felt my whole body melt so I pulled away and whispered into his ear "I want you to make me forget!" as I looked into his eyes I could see a change in his mood and he attacked my neck as he reached my soft spot I moaned into his ear causing him to smirk then he took off his shirt and pants only leaving his underwear on, I saw his hand drift down as he started rub on my clit I started to moan even harder so he kissed me and whispered into my ear "the others might hear?" I smirked "oh well-AHH," he started to get quicker until I felt a knot in my stomach and I came as I looked up at namjoon he smiled and we continued as he inserted himself into me I couldn't help but grab the sheets after a couple minutes he started to thrust as he got quicker I felt my legs go weak and my moans were stronger and louder as he groaned into my ear I pulled him to look at me and kissed his slipping my tongue into his mouth as he pulled away from the kissed I seductively held his lip in my mouth and let go before giving him hickeys on his neck, as he slammed into me again I nearly screamed but managed to stutter out "i...im going to cum!" he nodded and I felt his thrusts get sloppy as we came together he rested his forehead on mine and smiled, he lied next to interlocking our hand he spoke "y/n I love you, don't ever do that again because your MINE!" I smiled hugging his chest "I won't, not ever again," and with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.