chapter 29: a struggle

As I got into the BMW that was in the driveway I smiled seeing the interior was close to how I described my dream care but as I looked closer I saw a note on the dash so I open it and read it 'leya please be happy with namjoon and others I wished for you to kill me and I guess if your reading this it did so thank you and I know deep in my heart you aren't a horrible person my dear sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and I love you.' I let my tears fall as my head rested on the steering wheel after a couple minutes I stopped wiping my eyes and looking down at the clock in the car I didn't even realize that my birthday was a couple days ago then I made the realisation that I killed min-hyung on my birthday, I shook the thought out my head, starting the car and I drove to the store once I got there I just just got the basics ramen and kimchi as I paid I saw a man dressed in all black staring my way so I thanked the cashier and walked out quickly getting in the car and locking the door before speeding away as I got near the entrance to the house I saw they where still following me so I just kept going speeding until I lost them for a couple minutes as I parked and switched my engine off I saw them speed past in the direction of yongsan-gu I chuckled to myself as I ditched the car letting it roll down a hill to get rid of evidence making sure to keep the note in my pocket and I started walking on the edge of the woods with my ramen as it became dark I reach the house and got inside locking the door behind me making sure I saw nothing in the cameras, I took off my shoes and began cooking ramen when I heard a knock on the door making me jump as I grabbed a gun from the draw I saw baekhyun in the camera so I sighed and opened the door locking it behind him as I spoke "want some ramen?" He looked at me shocked "RAMEN! y/n namjoon and the others are worried sick about you," I shrugged and sipped my noodles then spoke "he deserves someone better, to be honest I just want to be alone," he sighed then yell "IM GOING TO SNITCH," I chuckled and glared at him "do it your dead and  I've got a flight to the UK in the morning anyway," he chuckled "you don't have any chose y/n you need to come with me," I laughed holding my stomach then wiping a fake tear "says fucking who?" He whispered into his shirt and I swore mentally as I was so fucking dumb not to check for a bug so I spoke "come on baekhyun, stop talking to them," I hugged him quickly taking the piece and smashing it on the floor as I pulled away I smiled "now where were we, ohh yeah you were going to snitch but humm... Where has your piece gone?" I saw him start to panic as he backed away I started to slide my finger across the top of my gun and smiled as he spoke "you really did snap y/n," I chuckled then spoke with a smile "it was a long time coming... Wasn't it?" He nodded slowly then spoke with a smile "please I just want my little sister back," my smile faded as I smacked his cheek "little sister??" I snapped back "SINCE FUCKING WHEN!" He placed his hand on his check but still pulled me into a hug and stroked my head as I started to cry on his shoulder "I don't want him to be scared of me...I...I don't know what I would do if he way baekhyun?" He chuckled as I backed away from the hug and slapped my cheeks and spoke to myself  "why are you getting emotional all of a sudden!" I slapped my cheeks once again but was stopped by baekhyun as I looked up he chuckled "there you are Leya," I slightly smiled for a second I thought my life would go back to normal but just the thoughts can they went again as I heard the door burst down and all the BTS boys rushed in, I jumped a little at the sudden noise when I locked eyes with namjoon I quickly looked away and looked to baekhyun giving him the loaded gun with a sad expression then whispered into his ear "can you send namjoon to my room in a about 20 minutes once I'm changed I need to speak to him alone," he smiled winking at me as he ruffled my hair and I ran up the stairs and got changed into a hoodie and leggings, I was sat on the edge of my bed biting my finger nail when I heard a knock on the door my heart was beating out my chest but I spoke "come in," as I turned to the door I saw him, his perfect smile and those deep dimples I loved so much I couldn't help but run to him and cling to him as I did I started to cry repeatedly say "I'm sorry!" After a couple minutes he pulled away and stared down at me with a weak smile "please don't leave again."