chapter 37: family is number one

We all sat down to rest but I sighed hearing min-young crying so I got up taking her into her bedroom and placed her in bed before taking a seat on a chair in the room as I was about to fall asleep I saw namjoon in the door way so I smiled and gave him my seat but he grabbed my waist placing me on his lap then he spoke "are we gonna talk about it baby?" I stayed silent for a minute then cuddled up to his chest "I killed my real mother namjoon," he kissed my forehead and held me tighter "but I did it for you, the boys and min-young, so it's not that bad." We stayed in silence for a couple minutes before he spoke "the boys are babysitting for us tonight, so go get ready for dinner," I got up and kissed his lips "you didn't have to but thank you joonie," he smiled slapping my ass before pushing me out the room, as i got out the room i sighed and got to my closet and found the perfect dress. the dress i was wearing was emerald green with jewels that came down from the waist then i placed my hair down and then i placed my hair into a tight bun with the baby hairs falling down and resting near my cheekbones then i started makeup a smoky eye and a gradient lip completed the look but as i looked up i started to feel self conscious so i grabbed my shoe and slipped downstairs before namjoon could see and then ran to the boys ans spoke a little worried "do i l...look okay?" they all gasped and nodded but i stopped when i felt a hand go around my waist and he whispered into my ear in a sexy tone "you look yummy baby girl!" i blushed as a shiver ran down my spine so i turned around a smacked his chest and giggled a bit "where are we going?" he chuckled then kissed me as he pulled away he spoke "its secret," i sighed and pout before running to min-young who was in Jin's arm and picking her up and spoke "alright baby you be good for your oppa's and kookie," the boys all laughed and i kissed min-young before handing her back to Jin and smiling blowing kisses to all the boys and running out the door placing my heels on my feet as i got into the car i squealed and buckled up as i grabbed namjoon's hand i smirked and spoke "lets make that second baby tonight?" i saw his face flush as i giggled and let go staying silent the rest of the drive. i woke up as the car came to a Holt as i looked up i saw 'Pierre Du blac' which was very expensive restaurant in the centre of Seoul i turned to namjoon and shook my head "i cant w...we cant...j...joonie," i was nearly crying as he got out and opened my car door making me feel like a princess as we got in he winked at one of the staff members and they showed us to our seat i gasped as i saw the whole floor empty and a beautiful view of the city glimmering on the glass, i pouted after namjoon and sat down "how much was this?" he laughed loudly and grabbed my hand "doesn't matter...does it?" i let my face relax and i caressed his hand with a wide smile "thank you joonie," he chuckled and order a bottle of wine and steaks with extra fries which made me laugh then we just sat and talked about random stuff and ourselves when i subject of yesterday came up and i watched his eyes soften as he gripped my hands "im so sorry baby, if i would have know it was your mother i would have been more caring," i chuckled "its fine...lets just have a good night huh?" he smiled and nodded in agreement then we ate and i almost cried at how good the food was, i smiled as namjoon got the check and i finished off the bottle of wine. as we got into the car namjoon smiled "i have a surprise at home then im going to make you scream my name baby girl!" i shuddered in excitement then nodded as we made our way home, i started to see namjoon getting progressively more and more nervous until his phone rang i wanted to pick it for him but he slapped my hand away and smiled "sorry baby," i just crossed my arms and looked out the window the rest of the way as namjoon looked down at his phone every so often. once we got home i sighed and took off my heels in the driveway and hugged namjoon with a smile "im just gonna go to bed im so tired," he looked panicked and spoke "NO...the surprise, it will be quick," i nodded and walked in with him to the house only to find him closing the door on me and locking it i started to shout but then i saw a trail of candles and rose petals on the carpet leading to the back garden so i skip until i got to the door and saw all the boys on a stage and as i stepped out they all began to play as namjoon sang and danced with jungkook, tae, jimin and hobi as back up dancers i giggled until i heard the lyrics *RM- LOVE*

see me and you are the same too

though that doesn't mean i am you

i want to be part of your page

i want to interfere in your story

as your lover       

i fell to my knees crying at the beautiful lyric but i looked up as i heard namjoon's voice and the music dying down and he spoke "get up baby and stop crying," i did as he said then i saw him pull a small black box out his pocket and smirk into the microphone "lee y/n by my baby mamma and baby girl forever, will you marry me!" i looked up into his eyes and spoke in a shaky voice "of course boss!" then the whole garden erupted into cheering as shinee and the other boys all ran at me smiling but the winner was taemin who tackled me and screamed "MY LITTLE SISTER! I'M SO HAPPY," i chuckled wiping away his tears  but as i went to get up i started to feel light headed and the room began to spin so i reached out to namjoon and spoke before fainting into his arms "i cant breath."