chapter 20: truces and bruises

After a couple hours I came upstairs with my weapons all packed up and smiled "he's in..." I made my face look scary "and he knows what happens if he breaks that agreement," the boy all nod so I go put my stuff in the cupboard and wash the blood from my hands. i go downstairs with a rag and a change of clothes for Baekhyun, I saw his nose bleeding onto the floor so I placed the paper towel in his nose and made him sit back while I cleaned the floor once I was finished cleaning I spoke making him face me "Baekhyun I thought of you as a brother until the other night and know you WILL DO WHAT I SAY!" he nodded with tears in his eyes so I wiped his forehead and smiled "I brought you some clothes to wear go home and sleep but you know since min-hyung left I have them now and nothing will get in-between that," he bowed "yes madman!" I smiled leaving him to jungkook to take him home, as I got upstairs I saw namjoon pacing around the living room so I placed my arms around his waist and spoke "it will all go to plan trust me," he turned around unsure so I pulled out my gun and knife shaking them in his face "see im fine," he sighed again walking away so I just shrugged my shoulders placing my gun back in my waist line and my knife in my panties once I was finished I turned around to see Yoongi smirking "keeping a knife there isn't a good idea," I smiled "you sure and whys that?" he leaned in and whispered into my ear "he will want to touch you even more!" I panicked a quickly pulled it out and placed it in my waistband as well and then walked away glaring at him as I caught up to namjoon I spoke "put me through a test then with one of your best fighters?" he shrugged his shoulders and spoke "it's jungkook though, don't hurt him" I smiled "I won't but..." just as we were taking jungkook spoke up "we can use guns and knives I don't care so long as I don't get stabbed," I smile "that settles that then and we go down to the studio I look confused when I notice Baekhyun is gone but as I look back I see jungkook with a serious expression and a knife in his hand as namjoon stood in the door way I just stripped to my vest and rolled my shoulders before he began charging as he does I slip through his legs and grab one off his arms making him flip backwards as I do I twist and straddle him with my knife to his neck, in one swift movement im on my butt and jungkook is up again I look at him glaring now in my zone I charge at him get the knife out his hand and throwing it into the wall on the other side of the room as he fires his gun I smile dodging each one until one grazes my shoulder I wince but continue as I take the gun and pin him again, this time namjoon breaks it up as he shouts "y/n stop you might strangle him plus your bleeding," I let go hearing jungkook take a deep breath but walk upstairs and into my room.