chapter 32: problems

**** THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING FOR CUTTING AND DEEP DEPRESSION*****

I still pout watching each boy try to get the knife out the floor to no luck so I just start pulling and pulling till it comes free I frown seeing my knife in bits on the floor next to me so I speak "I'll clean but my knife," I go to get up but feel an immense pain in my stomach so I sit down again and hold my stomach for a minute then speak in a shaky voice "I think something is wrong boys," they all look at me worried so namjoon picks me up and speaks "I'm going to take her to the hospital, I'll leave you guys to clean up okay?" They all nod and namjoon rushes me into the car and we drive on the way there I speak "I'm sorry if something has happened joonie," he grabs my hand and squeezes it and gives me a comforting smile "it's okay baby we can get get through anything," I smile laying my head on his shoulder and before I knew it we were in the hospital so I spoke "I'm here to have a look at my baby," they smile "what's the problem," I chuckle "well someone kick me in stomach and it just doesn't feel right," she looked at me worried then stuttered "o...okay we or I'll get a d... doctor right away!" I smiled then she ran of I sighed as my name was called soon after as we got in he did the checks then he did the ultrasound  and I heard the heartbeat giving me a sense of relief then he spoke "so I want you to stay in bed the rest of these couple of months till the baby is born as to avoid anymore injury to yourself because I think if you had hit it one more time it might have passed away y/n," I froze looking at namjoon who had tears in his eyes at this point, I thanked the doctor and we went home in silence as namjoon refused to talk to me after the appointment as we got in I saw no sign that there were ever any dead bodies in the house so I sighed and went straight to my room and got in the shower, as I got in I could see my whole belly was black and blue so I got in had a a shower and washed my hair as I finished I wrapped myself and went into the room and changed into leggings and one of min-hyung's shirts as I was braiding my hair I heard a knock on the door so I spoke "come in," as I they opened he door there was all the boys except namjoon so I spoke "what's up?" They spoke "we will try harder to protect you," I chuckled opening my arms and spoke "why are you all being weird, give me a hug," they all rush at me and hug me after a while we are all laying on my bed and talking but then I cut the conversations "I can't cook for you guys for the next couple of months as I'm on bed rest," they all whine then Jin yells "YAH I thought you liked my cooking!" Then we all laugh but then jungkook speaks "why is namjoon on edge?" I sighed then spoke with my head down "I could have killed our baby earlier by fighting but I can't do anything he refuses to talk to me," they all look at me in shock so I smile a little "but it's okay, it will be okay," they all slightly smiled then namjoon spoke not even making eye contact or acknowledging my existence "we need to leave, we have a job!" The boys all stood up and left but Jin stood back for a minute and hugged me then whispered into my ear "he doesn't mean to be mean y/n he is just stressed," I smiled and he leaves as im left alone I just get this wave of dread go over me as I'm helpless to do anything because my knife is gone and I can't fight due to my baby being in poor health, I just so overwhelmed that I start to cry and cry until I pass out as I sit up I see it is dark outside so I decide to get up just as I do I see a figure shift from the in front of the door so I grab the gun that was hiding in my nightstand and walk slowly out my room and downstairs as I get downstairs I see all the lights still off so I quickly turn them on and yell "COME ON THEN YOU COWARD!" As I hear footsteps I point my gun in the direction then I see the man smirk as he comes forward he speaks "hello daughter," I shudder my gun still aimed at his head "I see you are pregnant so why don't you put down the gun and we can have a conversation?" I chuckle "like fuck I will  old man I've lost to many people this year," he started to laugh and come closer in a swift movement he hugged me and spoke in a soft voice "y/n my dear daughter where have you been all these years," I pushed him away confused and spoke "get out!" He looked at me with sad eyes "okay but I'll be back my dear," as he left through the front door I started to shake and cry then I spoke "I can't deal with this!" So I ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door and I started to panic as I slipped into my old day I started to feel like I was dead inside my thoughts were clouded so I looked over to my counter and picked up the razor blade digging it deep into my skin I felt a sense of euphoria as the blood dripped into the sink, I smiled then bandaged me arm throwing away any evidence then I stepped out the bathroom to see the boys all gathered around as I stepped into the room they all started at me so I spoke with my head down "hello?" They all sighed rushing to give me a hug so I spoke "my dad came round," they all stopped so I continued "he just seems like he wants to get to know me again, weird right?" They were all silent but then I broke down and sitting on the floor and I spoke with a lump in my throat "I d...don't think I can do this a... anymore," they all look at me worried as I go into hysterics "I'm done!" I say as I walk out the room I get my phone and call taemin as he answers I speak "can you get me please," he spoke in a stutter "sure l...leya," I smiled looking back to see the boys "I'm going to go for a little while,okay?" They all nodded apart from namjoon who spoke out of anger "YOUR JUST GOING TO LEAVE AGAIN!" I looked at him with anger "WHAT DO YOU CARE YOU HAVE IGNORING ME NAMJOON!" He looked away the walked upstairs slamming his bedroom door before I left I spoke "be careful okay I'll be back I promise," they all nodded and I left seeing taemin with Jonghyun in the front seat of the car.