chapter 12: brother?

I woke up to the smell of cologne so I buried my face deeper into the smell and hugged them tighter only to get a sharp pain in my side making me sit up in shock, as I looked around I saw it was still dark outside so I sighed looking down at my stitched up side I mumbled "guess the bastard did get me!" as I turn around I see namjoon sleeping peacefully so I stroke his cheek and kiss his forehead before stepping out the room and going downstairs as I step into the living room I see everyone looking sad so I speak "why do you all look so sad, im not dead!" they all turn to me and smile as I sit down with them I hear my bedroom door slam open and a half asleep namjoon run down the stairs and shout "where is she!" I stand up and walk to him and smile giving him a hug but I whisper "calm down im fine joonie," he took a deep breath and hugged me back tighter before kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen, I froze in place as my face went bright red and I mumbled to myself "he kissed me," I stuttered a bit as I turned to the boys "I'll get c...changed and cook d...dinner," and with that I ran upstairs slamming my door as I let myself slide down the door, I sat for a minute processing what had happened then I got changed into a vest and shorts and grabbed a bottle of soju bringing it downstairs with me as I got to the kitchen I started to make dinner while having a drink once I was finished I placed everything at the table and called the boys in they all ate as I sat with my drink I was nearly finished with my drink when I felt really drunk so I started to pout "I can't believe I got stabbed," they all started to laugh so I crossed my arms and looked at Yoongi who was sat beside me and started to giggle "Yoongi-ahh you look like a little kitten," he looked at me with disgust and spoke "no kitten that's your nickname," I smiled and went back to my drink, it had been a couple minute and I decided I wanted to get myself some cigarettes so I stood up and walked out the door and ran to the store that was like 10 minute away and brought some as well as some more soju, I was walking back to the house with a cigarette in my mouth when I saw a shadow walking closer to me so I stopped and turned around looking them directly in the face and spoke "you got a reason for following me?" he chuckled "well sis I do," I was totally snapped out my drunken haze by his voice I spoke through a shallow breath "taemin like lee taemin!" he started to giggle "ah I haven't seen you in ages y/n-ah also you need to come to more of my concerts shinee want to meet you!" I smiled giving him a big hug as I hugged him I whispered into his ear "Dae-chul is back out for me, so stay at SM please I can handle myself and I don't want to drag you back into this," he smiled pulling away but spoke "we are having a concert tomorrow in Seoul come by and we can let you backstage okay?" I nodded as he got pulled into a black van with the rest of shinee I giggled and continued walking as I got back I was smiling from ear to ear as I spoke "ah I haven't seen him in year!" all the boys turned around curiously so I spoke "you know lee taemin from shinee, we were good friends back when min-hyung was still alive and I just bumped into him on my way home it feels weird really even after the shit Dae-chul put him through he is still the same old Minnie," I chuckled taking all my things upstairs into my bedroom. I smiled as I looked through the shinee albums that I had been given by Min-hyung over the years with the signatures in them when I get to Jonghyun's page my smile widens as I mumble "I always wanted to meet you jjong and thank you for taking care of Minnie," I jump when I hear a knock at the door as I look I see namjoon standing with the biggest smile on his face then he spoke "I booked us tickets and backstage passes for a concert tomorrow but you need to be blindfolded the whole way there as it's a surprise! I got the best seats for us y/n!" I chuckled running and hugging him "thanks joonie," he hugged me tighter after we talked for almost 3 hours then he said good night and he went to his bedroom and I got settled in the covers of my bed, I couldn't help but feel like something was going to go wrong.