chapter 30: a fresh start

I nodded letting the tears fall again but I spoke with my head down "I don't really know what happened, something just snapped inside of me when I saw your eyes in the hospital... you looked so s...scared of me," I started to sob into my hands as I spoke it felt like years of emotions catching up to me but instead of crying by myself I felt a pair of hands go around my waist and pick me up and place me on the dresser as I looked up I saw namjoon giggling so I spoke "w...what?" He stopped "I guess the baby got you all emotional," I chuckled and blushes seeing my belly had gotten a little bump as I looked up namjoon kissed me it was long and passionate, I could feel the love out if instinct I slipped my arms around his neck smiling into the kiss as I pulled away I looked into namjoon's eyes and spoke "I'm sorry and I never want to leave you again," I creases his cheek and he grabbed my hand smiling as I jumped down I grabbed his hand placibg it on my belly with a smile I looked back at him then spoke "how can I make this up to the boys?" He chuckled "good luck they are pissed!" I sighed hitting his chest and walking downstairs as he calls me "baby," I froze with red cheeks and turned around to see him smirking so I turned around pouting but freaking out inside and ran downstairs to see the boys eating all my ramen while watching TV with baekhyun, I slightly smile and spoke bowing a full 90° "I'm very sorry for all the trouble I caused all of you I promise I will do everything in my power to make it u...up to you," as I look up I see all the boys smiling so I smile and run and jump on all of them and scream "IM SORRY!" Then we all start to laugh but half way through I start to feel sick so I walk to the bathroom and lock to door quickly tying my hair into a ponytail before throwing up all of the ramen I had consumed earlier, I swore to myself then washed out my mouth then came out to see everyone watch TV and laughing together I sighed seeing the door completely off the hinges so I grab a drill out the cupboard and then had a look see the screws had all come out so I got started fixing the door once I was finished I did all the rewiring of the camera and sighed wiping my forehead as I looked back I saw the boys all amazed "don't make this a normal this," I said pointing to the door everyone laughed and I started telling stories about what me and min-hyung would get up to on the weeks that we hide in this house but i stopped when namjoon got a call from a no caller ID so I grabbed the phone trying to be cute and answered "the phone on RM who is speaking?" I heard a chuckle then they spoke in a creepy voice "so this is his lovely pregnant girlfriend I guess?" I cringe handing the phone back to namjoon as we listened it sounded serious and he abruptly ended the call and smiled "nothing to worry about," I wasn't convinced but nodded slowly then spoke "can we go home, I'm ready to sleep in my own bed!" They all laughed as I whined. Soon I grabbed some bags and other stuff that I wanted from downstairs and sighed not looking forward to cleaning out min-hyung's room.