chapter 28: memories flooding

I sat up feeling someone gripping my hand as I looked up I saw seven boys and baekhyun staring at me when the one holding my hand speaks with a tear in his eye "morning beautiful ♥️," I looked at him confused and spoke pointing to the other boys in the room "who are these seven boys baekhyun?" He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled "they are our friends y/n, don't you remember them?" I placed my finger on my lips for a minute but as I looked up I saw all seven boys with worried looks on their faces so I spoke in a stutter "s...sorry I don't o...oppa," he sighed and so did all the other boys so I spoke again "where is min-hyung? I want to see my min-min," they all look to me with wide eyes before mumbling to eachother then speaking in sync "get some rest, okay?" I blushed a little at the concern coming from seven men I have never met so i nodded settling back down as I closed my eyes I hear the doctor come in and speak before I drifted off to sleep "she may lose all her memories after the trauma of the hemorrhage, but there is a chance she could regain them by..." After that I fell asleep it felt like a wave wash over me so I couldn't see or breathe until I was blinded by the light as I opened my eyes I was facing myself but for some reason I wasn't scared but calm as we sat on the grass I picked some flowers making a flower crown as the other me began to speak "y/n you need to remember the boys!" I hummed a melody to a shinee song ignoring myself then placing the flower crown on my head but as I looked around closer the ground started to become a crimson red and I started to tear up seeing min-hyung laying face up in the pool of blood but as I went to grab him a hand wrapped around my arm it felt cold like death, my eyes shot towards my own bruised face that was covered in blood I couldn't tell if it was mine or someone elses, she looked at me with an emotionless grin "REMEMBER THE BOYS AND WHAT YOU DID TO MIN-HYUNG!" I felt a liquid being poured on my head as I looked it was a thick blood and seconds later I was blinded again. I jumped up taking deep breaths I started to cry and shake as the memories all came flooding back of min-hyung's death and all the tourture that the boys had to endure because of me I started to scream as I realized the type of person I had really become but when I felt some grab my arms I looked up at them, I started to cry even more seeing his perfect face and how he looked scared. I quickly yanked my arms back and spoke "get out," he started to speak but I just yelled "GO AWAY!" I heard him sigh and footsteps walk towards the door and in the distance until they aren't heard anymore I sighed knowing that I could now leave him if even to make sure he is safe. It was 5pm as I looked at the clock my mind was racing as doctor's did Thier last checks for the night and all he boys had gone home saying they would return later, I spoke to myself "I need to get out now while I can," I stood up and ran once I was out the hospital I smiled feeling an adrenaline rush as I get in the taxi I see doctor's and nurses sighing watching me leave them behind once we were out of Seoul I tip the driver he didn't question it as I tipped nearly $100 and then I began walking till I see the safe house me and min-hyung found for emergencies, I smiled as I found the key under the a cactus statute straight way as I get inside my smile becomes laughter as I see the silly pictures me and min-hyung had taken together and placed on all the walls as my fingers dance along the wooden bannisters I realize that I'm still in a hospital gown so I walk to my bedroom and get changed into new clothes (tight jeans and an oversized dinosaur hoodie) as I look in the mirror I smile then make my way to the kitchen as I look around I see we have no food or what was their had gone stail so I place on a coat and sunglasses on making my way to the small store on the outskirts of Seoul.