chapter 4: shopping with Jin

As We got the mall I started to feel uneasy like people were staring at us so I stepped closer to Jin and spoke "people are staring at us?" he smiled "well we must be attractive people then y/n-ahh," I started to laugh as he pulled me into the first clothing store, after 3 hours we had finished I had my arms full of bags and so did jin, I smiled as we made small talk all the way home as we go into the house I saw all the boys on the sofa in the living room staring at me so I bowed politely and places the bag by the stairs before someone grabbed my hand "im Taehyung or tae let me show you to your room, right boss!" he looked to namjoon and he nodded so I picked up the bags and tried to walk but I was thrown over tae's shoulders as he walked up the stairs as we stopped he let me down before opening the door I gasped seeing they beautiful wallpaper and the bed was massive I smiled looking at Taehyung before hugging him after a Minute I realised what I had done and let go "sorry you just remind me of my b...brother," his eyes softened as he ruffled my hair "see you y/n-ahh," I giggled closing the door as I looked around I saw the closet and started to place everything into it before I saw a picture of me and min-hyung on the counter with a note "found this in your pocket, sorry if we all scared you~ jin<3" I chuckled reading the note but I decided to change into the outfit that Jin picked for me which was a tight black top that showed a little cleavage as well as some short with chains and lace suspenders that attached to knee high socks I placed a black denim jacket on as well as some light makeup before stepping downstairs I hid behind the corner and spoke "where is the kitchen... ill cook dinner," they all turned around pointing to the kitchen so I followed their direction and got to the kitchen as I looked around I smile so I go back into the living room and speak "im going to go get ingredients for jajangmyeon so I Can make it from scratch and maybe stuff for fried chicken, yeah fried chicken anyone want to come?" they all looked at me with wide eyes apart from jin so he spoke "I have nice taste and Jimin why don't you go?" I saw blonde hair boy nod as he walked towards me I slipped on my shoes and we left.