chapter 24: death and deception

I sit up in namjoon's arms, my right shoulder is killing me but as I sit up I see min-hyung with a gun in his hand aimed at namjoon's head I push my emotions down and in a rush of adrenaline I stand up staring into his eyes taking gun and pointing it at my heart "you might as well fire there if you're going to kill him min-min," as I spoke he started to cry throwing the gun away and hugging me I wanted to smile and hug him back but I push him away making him land on the floor the I yelled with tears in my eyes "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" he sighed looking up at me with a smile "come on leya we can talk about this later you're bleeding," I snapped his hand away and grabbed the knife he gave me as I threw it just so it missed his dick I screamed out "FUCK YOU AND DON'T LEYA ME!" I see the sadness in his eyes but I just glare then turn namjoon giving him a hand up and we both joined the boys in the van and I left min-hyung there with kai, taeyong, ten, Baekhyun and Lucas as we sped away I saw min-hyung crying as Baekhyun hugged him, I scoffed and mumbled to myself "guess this was all a set up then." I turned back to see the boys all unharmed and happy with how this turned out but as I turned to namjoon I felt a lump in my throat so I spoke in a stutter as I cupped his cheeks "did h...he hurt you?" he shook his head as no then spoke in a sarcastic tone "so that was your brother he seem really protective," I sighed sitting back in the car seat "he is a dick I thought he was going to shoot you, I guess he shot me after I killed Dae-chul" namjoon looked at me then my shoulder with wide eyes "no Dae-chul pulled out a gun but I didn't think he had time to shoot! Fucking bastard," as he tried to touch my shoulder I pushed his hand away and sat back into the seat again "don't touch it, it hurts I'll sort it when we get home," after a little while we arrived home and I walked in the door stripping down to my bra to see the damage as I stood in the kitchen I saw the bullet in my shoulder and a couple of scratches so I got the first aid box and a pair of tweezers and began to search for all the fragments as I was nearly finished I saw Jin rush towards me with a worried look but I spoke "im fine I got it," he backed away but called namjoon after I had got all the pieces out of my shoulder I smiled a little and then grab the superglue and stuck my skin together before wrapping it in a bandage, then namjoon rushed into the kitchen but I looked back and smiled "all done no need to worry," just as I said that I started to feel dizzy so I quickly walked through the living room and upstairs but as I got my room I felt a sharp pain run through my whole body and my legs gave up making me collapse onto the floor. I was still conscious on the floor near my bedroom door when I looked down to the front door and saw all of the guys including my brother storming into the house with guns as they did min-hyung spotted me on the floor and picked me up but I screamed "NAMJOON DON'T LET HIM TAKE...me!" I had become so weak I couldn't do anything I heard my brother taking to me in hysterics the last thing I said was "please don't hurt them, they are like family!" after that I fell into darkness. I was walking on fresh grass with the sound of birds surrounding me when I spot namjoon so I run to him but as I get closer I see him with a bullet in his head I start to scream but then I wake up in min-hyungs arms he stares into my eyes as I look around I see the boys all tied up in the living room but as I go to sit up I cry out in pain seeing my shoulder had reopened I look to namjoon as he tries to speak so I smile "it's okay joonie," after I said this I feel someone pull me by my neck so I was sat up straight as I look back I see min-hyung with a creepy grin as he speaks I start to panic "I told you y/n I would protect you no matter what, if that means they die then I will kill them for us!" I turned to look at him "you dare!" he chuckled "what leya?" as he said that I pulled the knife I had in my underwear and sliced his neck I watched as he stumbled backwards grabbing at his neck my eyes started to water as he smiled as he fell to the ground everything went silent until I put on a stone cold face and turned to min-hyung's "brothers" I smiled creepily "get out or your next," once I finished my sentence they all ran out the door and I untied all of the boys before breaking down on the floor next to his dead body, as I reached out I felt him grip my hand so I looked up and saw him smiling he spoke in a hoarse voice "thank you, you finally set me free from this world," I cried even harder "I'll get you an ambulance please! Min-min don't leave me again!" he chuckled grabbing my phone and throwing it across the room before caressing my cheek "just let me go leya, you have these guys now" I shook my head so he grabbed my head and yelled into my face "LEYA! You have these guys now as well as that namjoon guy treat him good I can see he loves you," I turn to namjoon and smile slightly but as I look back I see min-hyung's eyes get heavy so I grab his hand and squeeze it "thank you min-min," I see him smile as a tear falls down cheek "I love you l...leya," and with that he was go gone, my hands began to shake as I looked him up and down, I touched his face and then started to cry as it felt cold I turned to the boys but I couldn't see their faces as my eyes were full of tears "h...he's gone!" and with that I burst out crying.