chapter 22: drinks and fights

We all sat down and the rounds kept coming through as I got to my fourth drink I started to feel it so I turned to namjoon who was sipping on whiskey on the rocks and smiled whispering into his ear "I want to go home a fuck but would it be rude?" he looked at me with a smirk before kissing my lips the mix of alcohol made me smile but I nearly choked when he spit whiskey into my mouth and then pulled away I smacked his shoulder and spoke "well that's just rude,"the others all started laughing and they continued to drink but as kai was the designated driver he didn't drink so I smiled taking his hand and pulling him to the side and I spoke "im so sorry about the past," my eyes started to water as I spoke but he held my hand and spoke "it's okay y/n, by doing that you made me realise how stupid Dae-chul really is," I hugged him and sighed "im still sorry but after this I will help you with whatever you need, also don't forget that dream of being a dancer," I saw his eyes go wide as he chuckled "I told you that like 6 years ago hehe," I smiled as we walked back to the VIP after a couple more rounds everyone decided to go home as kai was loading everyone into the car so I pulled taeyong aside and spoke "you may not trust me but I stand by your friends and I won't do the many wrong, I just hope you will..." he stopped me from talking by pulling me into a hug "don't worry im with you 100% no matter what!" I smiled getting out the hug as he walked away drunk Yoongi slumped on my back so I held him and waved to the others goodbye as we walked home most of the boys were too drunk to walk properly so I helped them but as I know jimin is clingy drunk and so is namjoon so I spoke "first home gets to cop a feel!" all of the younger kids started to run including namjoon and to my surprise Yoongi and I was left with hobi and Jin. They both started laughing watching the other boys fight over who got to feel my breast so I spoke "what the fuck bro!" hobi turned to me and smile"they look lovely though I think anyone would run for a chance!" I scoffed and walked into a shop to get myself more alcohol when a man approached me slipping his card to the lady working, I quickly gave it back to him and paid myself but then he spoke "a lovely lady should be drinking alone, come with me?" I sighed and bowed "no thank you," he scoffed "you don't have a chose," so I ran outside handing the bottle to hobi before fucking that guy up as he sat on the floor with a bloody nose, I spoke "hope you learn from this Dickhead!" he flip me the bird and we left I sighed seeing I had bruised knuckles as jin and hobi were amazed at what they had witnessed.  

BTS's mafia princess (namjoon Fanfic) COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें