chapter 16: Dance and panic

I woke up to the sound of a raspy groan in my ear so I turned around hugging his chest "morning handsome," he squinted then spoke "is this a dream, are you an angel?" I chuckled hitting his chest before getting out of bed and stretching as I stretched my arms up I felt a hard smack on my arse so I turned around and looked at namjoon who was smirking while looking at me "stop it that's embarrassing!" he chuckled getting out of bed and slipping out my room, I sighed knowing today was my last day with these guys before I ran away again I had ordered a ticket to Incheon early in the morning while namjoon was still downstairs I was thinking if could see if I could find my parents after 9 years, I was thinking when I heard a raspy voice speak "get some clothes on y/n, we are going to the dance studio," I turn around to see Taehyung's boxy smile so I get changed Into my gym clothes and I place my hair into a tight bun as we get downstairs I see everyone in dance clothes and smile as we get to the studio I smile and start to stretch when I hear jimin speak "very flexible y/n," I giggle "I did do ballet and hip hop, in my spare time," I saw his eyes light up "can we dance together?" I chuckled "sure but do you know the steps to Mr simple by superjunior ," he shook his head so I spoke "alright then I'll show you the first part then you copy?" he nodded so I plugged my phone in and started the music as the beat started I took my position on the floor and stared into the mirror only to watch my foot work as it switched to each members lines I continued to sing each verse to remind me of the different positions and steps I didn't dare to look back to see the boys reaction so I continued as the chorus came creeping forward I started to smile then the chorus hit and I started to sing full pelt putting all my effort into this dance was important so I even added in some extra moves to make It look more feminine such as hip movement where there were hip thrusts but as I got to the chorus I saw jimin join in as well as jungkook and Taehyung so I sang more and watched as they were all smiling, then chorus came around again and I started to feel lightheaded so I stopped leave the boys to finish the dance but as I backed away watching them they all stopped. I smiled and spoke "carry on I just felt really tired," my music stopped so I went to put something else on when I got a sharp pain through my head, I winced at the pain so I stood still for a minute seeing my eyes turn blurry so I quickly rushed out the dance studio and into the main house, I start to feel the walls closing in around me so I go up upstairs quickly closing the door and locking myself in the bathroom I started to take deep breaths but nothing was working, I was having a panic attack and couldn't stop it. During panic attacks min-hyung used to hold me to his chest and sing to me and in the end I would go to sleep but he isn't here anymore which made me panic even more until I heard a small knock on the door and then a deep voice "y/n let me in, its only me I promise!" I got the courage to unlock the door as tae saw me he scooped me up placing me on the bed in his arms as he placed my head on his chest I started to calm down "panic attacks aren't something you can run away from y/n," I nodded with tears in my eyes as he hummed shinee's tell me what to do, I started to relax and calm down so I spoke in a stutter "min-hyung used to d...do that for me," he smiled letting out a deep breath "glad it helped you a little bit sis, now sleep the others are really worried you're acting weird today," I smiled "I know," after about an hour I felt Taehyung leave as soon as the door closed I got up and started to pack a bag for my parents before writing a letter addresses to the boys and then a personal one for namjoon, I waited until the clock stroke 2am before sneaking out my room and leaving the notes on the side as I slipped out I sent Dae-chul a text that spoke "try to find me dickhead, im not with namjoon anymore just call him in the morning and see," once I did that I shattered my phone and threw it in the bridge on my way to the bus station.