chapter 23: pain and discomfort

Once we got home I took all the boys to their rooms including namjoon and they got to bed and I made sure they were all asleep before I went into the kitchen and drank alone in the dark with my headphone plugged in, I was listening to Jonghyun's new solo album while crying to cocktail when I felt a hand slide around my waist as I turned around I saw namjoon smiling "I won I ran to the door the quickest!" I giggle still with tears in my eyes, i kissed his lips as he became more passionate I pulled away and smiled "let's go upstairs?" he shook his head "here on the island," I frowned pulling myself from his grip "no now im going to bed... I'll see you in the morning," I heard namjoon following me upstairs as I got to my door I smirked turning to namjoon "fuck it!" and I grabbed him pulling him inside my room and that's where he stayed until the morning, I woke up to the sound of the shower running so I got up seeing namjoon in the shower I smiled and got ready for today and slipped on the same outfit but in a different colour dress this time it was bright red, I paired it with a bright red lip and a Smokey eye and some green colour contacts, just as namjoon came through I was ready so I turned to him with a smirk "tonight is the night, baby!" he smirked taking my waist and pulling me close to him "if all goes well I have something to confess tonight," I look up and meet his eyes and smile "I hope it's good Kim namjoon," he let go and gets changed as I look at the clock it reads 1 pm so I pulled out my phone and called Dae-chul as he picked up I spoke "lets meet again," he chuckled "couldn't get enough of me huh?" I cringed "no daddy could you please teach me another lesson," he burst out laughing "meet me at the warehouse tonight at 6pm then and wear something sexy," I hung up the phone and nearly threw up "I can't believe I said that!" I dry heaved as namjoon came back into the room giggling "daddy?" I smacked his chest "he likes that for some reason," namjoon took my hand and we went downstairs to the others as I texted Lucas, taeyong, kai, Baekhyun and ten that the plan is on for tonight they all agree and my plan was set in motion. The clock stuck 5 pm and I sighed looking down at the food in front of me when hobi spoke up "you okay y/n?" I looked up and smiled "yeah just want to get this done with," they all nodded and after they finished eating we left as I saw the warehouse in the distance I felt worried and scared but I kissed namjoon as the boys got into their positions with the other boys as my watch went off I knocked on the door to see Dae-chul by himself but to the corners of the room were taeyong and kai I looked at his face as he looked me up and down "beautiful my dear!" he pulled me in much to my dismay he pushed me onto a bed right in the centre of the room so I spoke up "let's talk for a minute I want to discuss something," he nodded standing in-between my legs looking down to my cleavage as I spoke a smirk grew on my lips "I have the place surrounded Dae-chul," he grabbed my neck but I pulled out my gun hitting him over the head, as he let go I gasped and started to cough finally me, kai and taeyong tied him to the bed once I was finished I called all the rest into the room and spoke "you all have 5 minutes with him alone but ..." my eyes turned dark "I get to kill him!" they all nodded and had their turn but as I looked at Dae-chul I smiled "boys you may want to leave," all ran apart from namjoon so I spoke "you really want to see me torture him then kill him?" he nodded with a chuckle "if I see it, I'll know if you are the one for me," I shrugged my shoulder throwing my jacket across the room as I stepped closer I could hear Dae-chul start to yell for help so I step closer and place my finger on his lips "there isn't anyone who will help you anymore!" I saw his eyes widen and his face go pale so I spoke getting my knife out my waist band "you know what over the years you did help me and min-hyung but you took him from me didn't you," I cut into his cheek before he speak as he squirmed I smiled "then you decided to fuck with these seven boys or my FAMILY and take my virginity," I cut all down his neck getting closer to major veins and arteries "I wanted to give that to namjoon!" I took out my gun and aimed at his head but as I shot so did someone else I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder as I fall to the floor I see Dae-chul with a round bullet wound in his forehead but then I hear namjoon "come on we need to go now !" I smiled kissing his cheek "thank you," he smiled as we slowly walked out the warehouse I stopped tripping over my feet as namjoon sat with me I spoke "I'm sorry namjoon, im to weak I can't walk," he shook his head "you need to hang in we are nearly with the others," I blacked out after he finished his sentence but I could feel a flame in my heart making me wake back up.