chapter 26: realisation and pain

I was shaken awake and as I looked up I saw namjoon and he looked happy so I smiled "what's the matter baby?" he smiled "I got you an appointment and im coming with you," my smile faded and I sat up "no you can namjoon, this is private." His smile faded as well then he became serious "why? What could be so private I don't need to know about?" I went to touch his cheek but he backed away from my touch as he walked away he spoke "have it your way y/n," I sighed laying back down after a couple minutes then I just decided to get up and I got changed into comfortable clothes (jogging bottoms and an oversized hoodie) as I went out the room I was stopped by Jin who spoke "why is namjoon pissed off?" I looked him in the eyes "I just want to go to the doctors by myself it's for something personal but he doesn't seem to get that," Jin nodded his head and offered to give me a ride to the doctors which I took. On the ride there we spoke but not a lot because I didn't feel like it, as we got to the doctors I got out the car and thanked Jin before walking inside, I filled out the paperwork then I was called in as I walked in the door of the office I was panicking but as we went through each test I was a little more calm but as she came in with the results my heart sank they were positive, I thanked the doctor and left as I walked home It kept swimming through my mind that I was really pregnant then I stopped in my tracks and started to cry a little think of a little girl or boy running around 8 months time once I was home I went through the front door staring into space until I saw namjoon in the corner of my eyes make a b-line to my side I started to walk quickly up the stairs to avoid the conversation but he grabbed me before I could go upstairs then he spoke "so what was such a big deal," I put on a fake smile then turned to him "nothing it was just birth control stuff wouldn't want to get pregnant," he sighed "you know I wouldn't have cared about that stuff," I nodded get my hand out of his grip but as I did I lost my balance and fell backwards I heard a ringing in my ear as I looked at namjoon I spoke "I feel really weak all of a sudden," he nodded and brought me up to the bedroom and every so often I'd have one of the boys to keep me company it was fun chatting and laughing with each boys after a long time of not really being able to get to them as there individual self's until it was Jin's turn he pushed Taehyung out the room and locked the door and grabbed my hands and spoke in a serious voice "you need to tell me know, are you preg..." I placed my hand over his mouth and shushed him "fuck sake be quiet!" I see his eyes grow big as he pulled my hand away he whispered "you haven't told namjoon," I shook my head as I looked down and spoke "im scared he will be angry with me Jin," as looked up I saw Jin was angry so I sat up straight and spoke "sorry... I just can't help it," he hugged me and we sat like that for a couple minutes till I heard a light knock on the door as I looked up I saw namjoon being let into the room by Jin then namjoon spoke "Jin give us a minute alone, okay?" he smiled while winking at me as he left the room he patted namjoon's shoulder as he left, namjoon came over to and held my hands then spoke "i heard yours and Jin's conversation" I hung my head low in disappointment "so it's true you are pregnant?" I looked up with tears falling my eyes then looked into his eyes "don't hate m...me," as I finished my sentence namjoon kissed me and smiled  "y/n I love you, why would i be angry?" I smiled creasing his cheek "what do I tell the boys... ahh I'll gather them in the living room," and with I went downstairs and yelled "ALL COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" after I heard a lot of groans then everyone slouch on the sofa as namjoon stood behind me as I begin to speak I start to stutter a lot "w...well im p..." but before I could finish namjoon shouted it out "SHE IS PREGNANT!" I turned around and hit his chest with a pout "I wanted to tell them," he grabbed my chin and spoke in a sexy voice "next time baby," my cheeks flushed and I spoke "YAH what do you mean next time!" as I glared at namjoon all of the boys gasped but then started to laugh as I was squeezed into a group hug but as it got tighter I started to feel weird and anxious so I crawled out and took a deep breath "that was too much," just as I spoke they all turned to me and came at me like a herd of zombies with their arms open so I ran away, only to trip and fall straight on my back down to the dance studio as I tried to sit up I groaned but as I looked around I screamed seeing kai, taeyong, Baekhyun, Lucas and ten all sat tied to chair in the dance room, I quickly got up and turned on the light seeing them all emotionless so I spoke "hello again?" they all looked at me with shock and started to tear up "im not gonna kill you but what are you doing down here?" as I took Baekhyun's gag out he spoke in a hoarse voice "your boyfriend kidnapped us for what we did to them and you," I scoffed then placed the gag back in mouth but as I did I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach as I fell to the floor I saw the boys trying to help me with muffled screams but they couldn't so I spoke "im okay trust," but just as I said that I got the sharp pain again so I cut Baekhyun free as he freed the others I was sure that they would all leave but just then i felt someone carry me but as I looked up I didn't see any of BTS, we made it through the front and they stole the van as we drove the pain was getting worst so I screamed but Baekhyun spoke "it's okay we are going to the hospital y/n." as we arrived I was carried in and whisked away by doctors but as I felt my body hit the hospital bed I passed out.