chapter 13: shinee and arguments

I woke up and looked at my clock seeing it was 10 am I screamed internally and got up running downstairs and to the kitchen where I saw the boys all eating breakfast peacefully so I sighed heading back upstairs and then I went to take a shower as I was about to get in when the bathroom door burst open revealing namjoon so I screamed and tried to cover myself once I found a towel I spoke seeing namjoon In shock "what did you want to say?" he shook his head then continued "we need to leave by 12, okay?" I nodded then he left, I felt my face start to heat up out of embarrassment after I calmed down I took a shower and got dressed into some k-pop idol inspired outfit so I was wearing an oversized t-shirt with short shorts underneath and some black fishnet stockings with lace suspenders, I curl my hair and put on a k-pop style makeup look before I walked downstairs to see namjoon in a loose fitting jeans, white t-shirt and oversized shirt with a pair of sunglasses, I stood for a minute and admired him but then spoke "feels weird not to see you in a suit," he smiles but then it fades "you should wear something different, this shows a lot of skin?" I scoffed placing my doc martins on my feet "why you're not my boyfriend," I hear him mumble something so I just smile and we get out of the house as we get near the venue namjoon starts to blindfold me and i started to feel worried as I walked I started to hear screaming then as the blindfold was taken off I gasped seeing we were right next to the stage as I looked to namjoon I saw him with two light sticks and banners with a supportive message on them for shinee, I smiled giving him a hug then a kiss on the cheek before we took our seats as the first song played I got up and sung while screaming during the concert they played all of the classics and some of their new album 1of1 after like 4 hours of screaming and singing the concert had ended and I sat with tears in my eyes seeing how well taemin was doing and how good his friendship was with his members I looked to namjoon and smiled letting the tears fall "thank you so much," he smiled wiping my cheek "not over yet, we have backstage access," I smiled as he pulled me along with him as we approached the back I started to get nervous so I let go off his hand and wipe my hands on my shirt and then we walk in as I saw taemin I yell "YAH MINNIE!" all of the members turn around and I run and hug taemin with full force knocking him onto the floor as we laugh I look up to see his other members really confused so I get off the floor and bow "thank you for taking care of my dear friend for many years," they all start to pat my back causing me to stand and we all start talking but I look to see namjoon standing in the corner awkwardly so I get his hand and pull him over to the group and he introduces himself but we all go silent when taemin screams "Y/N-AHHHHHHH," I look over to him and he looks pouty "I didn't know you had a boyfriend you should have told me, oppa needs to know these things!" I turned away from namjoon red faced as I glared at taemin, the I pointed him to follow me as I take him to the side I start to whisper "we aren't a thing Minnie I just like him and you made this awkward again," he looked at me with an eyebrow raised then gestured me to continue "yeah we may have been drunk and slept in the same bed," I looked and saw taemin already walking over to namjoon so I ran after him as he tried to start an argument with namjoon, I scoffed at his pettiness until this sentences slipped out "Yah she is like a sister to me at least ask her out before sleeping in her bed!" I was so pissed off now, so I spoke "HOW DARE YOU!" everyone went silent "how dare you try to dictate my life, not even min-hyung could dictate my life and when he was taken away from me where were you? Huh," he put his head down "taemin if you want to be like a brother, try to get to know joonie before thinking he is a fuck boy or something, he has taken care of me," I smile turning to the other boys "but anyway we have to go I'll see you later and thank you for a great evening," I said before leaving as I get to the door I heard namjoon speak to taemin "you know what tonight was the night I was going to ask y/n out but it doesn't feel right anymore!" I face the door hearing him clearly but as I see him getting closer I exit with him close behind and in silence we walk home.