chapter 10: a hangover and death

I woke up the next morning to sound of gasps I sat up straight and groaned "shit my head is killing me," but as I looked around I saw all the boys in the room apart from namjoon I was confused until I heard a raspy groan from beside me and I screamed "what are you doing here?" he groaned "don't know, all I know is nothing happened," I sighed standing up, all of the boys were wide eyed then Jin spoke or rather shouted "NAMJOON YOU GOT SO DRUNK YOU CLIMBED INTO Y/N'S BED!" namjoon started to laugh "is that such a crime?" he shrugged his shoulder and walked out the room and to his bedroom, my cheeks were bright red at this point then jimin, taehyung and jungkook burst out laughing and as I looked down I covered my lace underwear and glared at them "out and forget what you saw!" they all walked out not before Jin started to lecture the boys after closing the door behind them I started freaking out, he was in my bed! I breathed for am minute and calmed myself down and got changed into a sweater and leggings but as I went downstairs I couldn't make eye contact with namjoon so I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some water when I heard him call my name "yah y/n-ahh!" I sighed grabbing the bottle of water and running upstairs with a red face when I ran into a hard chest as I looked up I saw Yoongi so I sighed "thank god it's only you," he looked at me confused so I whispered into his ear "I don't know how im gonna face joonie after last night, I've started to remember things and its embarrassing," he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders "it happens kitten," I slapped his shoulder and pouted "stop thinking dirty...can you take to my old apartment to get my things?" I looked at him with puppy eyes and he groaned "fine," I cheered and grabbed his hand pulling him with me, I quickly put my shoes and then me and Yoongi started walking. On the way I started to speak "so I know you have cigarettes give me one, please" he chuckled as we both sat and smoked our cigarettes then he started to chuckled "you really do amaze my y/n," I sighed but smiled after a while we arrive at my apartment and we went in so I got a bag and started filling it with my old things but I started to cry as I went into the closet and saw all of min-hyung's stuff, Yoongi patted my shoulder but we both stopped when we heard a loud bang at the front door I turned to Yoongi and mouthed for him to call namjoon he nodded taking my bag of stuff into the other room as I pulled my knife out my back pocket the door opened to reveal Dae-chul and two men standing in the door way just as I went to talk one of the men rushed and pushed me against the wall as Dae-chul spoke "you shouldn't have done that to one of my men y/n, he is blind in one eye now... well shall we?" I chuckled and smirked "we shall not!" and just like that I sliced the man's throat open and stood with blood running down my face I turned to Dae-chul "shall we play?" he took a step back as his eyes grew wide he then yelled "Mr ah get her!" as he ran at me I slid under his legs kicking his privates in the process I felt a pain in my side but ignored it before slicing his throat too as I looked back I saw that Dae-chul had fled so I called out "YOONGI!" He ran into the room and saw two men on the floor dead so I smiled "did you call namjoon?" he chuckled "yeah he'll be here soon, you did a number on these two," I huffed some air out my lungs "they thought I was a weak girl but they were wrong, only problem is Dae-chul got away," I pouted and stomped my foot "fuck sake!" just as I was about to speak again the door burst open revealing the other boys so I smiled and waved "hi sorry my apartment is a mess," they all gasped as I rolled over one of the dead men and took his phone out his pocket and threw it at namjoon, I smiled but soon glared at them "I can be useful don't underestimate a girl, you may get your throat cut," I heard Yoongi start to laugh "literally!" I snorted as we laughed together. After I gathered all my things I picked up my bag and all of us left by this time it was dark outside, I sighed looking at the photo frame of min-hyung I smiled and kissed his picture "thanks for everything min-min," I looked up to see all the boys with sad faces so I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck "I guess im better off now he is gone...he was my one weakness in this world," I smiled looking down at my feet but I looked up when I felt someone pull me into a hug as I looked up I saw namjoon so I hugged him back and started to cry into his chest after a couple minutes I started to feel tired and my legs went weak then I fell to the floor as I looked at the ground my vision started to spin and get blurry so I spoke out of fear "I don't know what's happening im scared...joonie, boys please h...help" and with that I passed out.